Author Topic: narCONon sued again.  (Read 2444 times)

Offline SocialTransparency

• High Value Target
narCONon sued again.
« on: October 21, 2010, 09:32 »
tp://www.courthousenews.com/2010/10/21/31251.htm

Offline Stutroup

• Supressive Person
Re: narCONon sued again.
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2010, 10:43 »
"[ Narconon is] engaged in a scheme or plan to enrich themselves and to provide a recruit base for the Church of Scientology rather than to provide competent treatment for chemical dependency. As such, their actions are intended to inflict harm upon the persons entering their programs while obtaining large sums of money for essentially worthless treatment. Such pattern of conduct has resulted in harm not just to plaintiff and his son but many other families who have been traumatized by actions of defendants."

This case has much potential!

Offline News Thetan

• News Reporter
  • The Who
    • Reaching For The Tipping Point
Narconon Rehab Called Front for Scientology - Courthouse News Service
21 October 2010, 8:45 am

Narconon Rehab Called Front for Scientology

Courthouse News Service

(CN) - A father claims Narconon International and the Association for Living and Education International are fronts for Scientology, and that he paid them ...

Source: narconon - Google News

In the case of news, we should always wait for the sacrament of confirmation.  --Voltaire

I am a bot.  I cannot reply to your messages, PMs, or emails.  I collect the news and post it; that is my function for this lifetime.

Offline mefree

• High Value Target
The ultimate authority must always rest with the individual's own reason and critical analysis.
-Dalai Lama

Offline mefree

• High Value Target
Dupe thread. Alias, please delete.
The ultimate authority must always rest with the individual's own reason and critical analysis.
-Dalai Lama

Offline ethercat

• Global Moderator
  • High Value Target
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2010, 21:53 »
Threads merged.
   Narconon Reviews
   Independent Reviews of the Narconon Drug Rehab Programs
   Answers to Frequently Asked But Seldom Answered Questions

Offline Mary_McConnell

• High Value Target
    • Formerly Fooled Finally Free of The Deceptive Cult Called Scientology
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2010, 23:38 »
Glad to see the complaint. Mr Compton and his wife contacted me early on and I assisted him in gathering information but realized that his was a complex case requiring an attorney and advised him to get one. Glad he did.

I need to get in contact with the attorney, as there is more information he might not be aware of.
Thanks to the poster of the link to the complaint :)

I am a volunteer advocate for victims of the Narconon scam. I am a former scientologist. I post anonymously. Mary McConnell is my long time nom de plume. Feel free to contact me for assistance in righting the wrongs.