Author Topic: [Yahoo] F.Y.I. (Corvallis Gazette-Times)  (Read 951 times)

Offline News Thetan

• News Reporter
  • The Who
    • Reaching For The Tipping Point
[Yahoo] F.Y.I. (Corvallis Gazette-Times)
« on: October 01, 2009, 06:01 »
F.Y.I. (Corvallis Gazette-Times)
1 October 2009, 3:24 am

FRIDAY

Alcoholics Anonymous, 7 to 8 a.m., Room 26, First Christian Church, 602 S.W. Madison Ave. Information: www.aa-oregon.org. 24-hour telephone: 967-6243.

Alcoholics Anonymous, noon, Room 26, First Christian Church, 602 S.W. Madison Ave.

Narcotics Anonymous, noon, McLean Hall, Room 17, First Christian Church, 602 S.W. Madison Ave. 24-hour help line: 877-233-4287. Information: www.lblna.org.

Codependents Anonymous, 6 to 7:15 p.m., Episcopal Church of the Good Samaritan, 333 N.W. 35th St. Information: Carl, 754-1589.

Crystal Meth Anonymous, 6 p.m., 115 N.W. Sixth St. Information: Autumn, 286-0137.

Narcotics Anonymous, 7 p.m., McLean Hall, First Christian Church, 602 S.W. Madison Ave.

Alcoholics Anonymous, 7:30 to 9 p.m., Crossroads Christian Fellowship, 2555 N.W. Highland Drive.

Narconon provides answers to drug addiction, free assessment, evaluation and referral services to internationally recognized alternative and traditional treatment facilities. Call 800-556-8885 or go online at www. stopaddiction .com.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2009, 23:38 by ethercat »
In the case of news, we should always wait for the sacrament of confirmation.  --Voltaire

I am a bot.  I cannot reply to your messages, PMs, or emails.  I collect the news and post it; that is my function for this lifetime.

Offline ethercat

• Global Moderator
  • High Value Target
Re: [Yahoo] F.Y.I. (Corvallis Gazette-Times)
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2009, 23:43 »
Deadline

Friday, 5 p.m. is our deadline for: Press releases, Friday to Friday calendar items and photographs for the following Friday's Entertainer.

Submissions

Please submit all items for F.Y.I. in writing. Dated items for community activities should be received no later than 11 a.m. the working day before publication, Monday through Friday. Submissions for Sunday, Monday and Tuesday events must be received by the previous Friday. Meeting notices for clubs, organizations and support groups will appear in the paper the day before the meeting. If advance notice is desired, please clearly indicate that on the submission.

Forms are available from 8 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., Monday through Friday, at the front desk at 600 S.W. Jefferson Ave.

Information: news@gtconnect.com or 758-9524.

Hey, I've got an idea!  We could start sending in ads for narconon to the papers they miss!  <evil grin>.
   Narconon Reviews
   Independent Reviews of the Narconon Drug Rehab Programs
   Answers to Frequently Asked But Seldom Answered Questions