Author Topic: Narconon of Georgia Housing is not safe  (Read 13007 times)

Offline snippy

• Supressive Person
Re: Narconon of Georgia Housing is not safe
« Reply #20 on: November 20, 2012, 11:56 »
I have another report from the "former patient". He has some interesting things to say about Darrell and Dan Hall at Discovery Course (housing for Narconon of GA)

YOU guys may or may not know this but housing is now run by darrel and dan hall (called discovery course) not the same company as the desmond case.Darrell freakin hall is an adderall munching paranoid freak.dudes nuts

Offline mefree

• High Value Target
« Reply #21 on: November 20, 2012, 20:42 »
Did you mean to add something Snippy?
The ultimate authority must always rest with the individual's own reason and critical analysis.
-Dalai Lama

Offline SocialTransparency

• High Value Target
« Reply #22 on: November 20, 2012, 23:27 »
 I do not know if this is the proper place for this. I came across this on another website.

"I just... I don't understand how State & Federal Government (etc) STILL allows these Centers to operate... It's SAD... I am a Graduate of The Narconon of Georgia Center. I was Court/P.O. Mandated there. Students (including MySelf) got high on anything from airduster to Spice to Heroin to DXM to... You Name It, SomeOne had It... But It wasn't just us Students, It was Staff also. Staff getting high...
WITH Students. Staff asking students (Us locals anyways) to obtain drugs during our L.O.A.'s, Staff obtaining drugs for students, Staff looking the other way for certain students, Etc. SEX was a BIG *BIG* issue there. Students having sex daily, Staff having sexual relations w/ Female Students happened ALOT... One Time another Student threatened My Little Brother's Life (among other things) & I told the Housing Director I was going to call the Police (I truly was afraid for My Brother's safety) & the Director said "If You do We WILL Expell You from The Program" ... I was Court Mandated so... I didn't."

"No One EVER got suspended/Fired for Drug Use/Sex... NO, THEY JUST LET THESE PEOPLE TO CONTINUE MAKING THE PLACE AN UNSAFE ENVIRONMENT... A Girl 'Over Dosed' on Air Duster, passed out, hit her head, crapped her pants in the tub, etc... The Ambulance came to housing AND... We never heard from Her again (I DO know they took away her psych meds upon arrival)... They denied Blood Pressure Medication.Psychiatric Medication.They disclosed Medical Information about Students TO Students.The only Time anyone got suspended was for 'Fault Finding', Insubordination, & Shit Talking. No one even PRETENDS to act professional at the center. Supervisor's curse, make crude jokes (about sex, race, politics, EVERYTHING). Half of staff at the Center was geeked up on diet/exercise supplements (horrible stuff.basically speed.Ron Corona ((R.I.P.)) had a real bad supplement habit.he took JACKED, contains YOhimbe,high dose caffeine,among other things). Gosh, I could go on and on... SO MUCH bullshit at NN,Ga"

"Not only are Staff barely recovered addicts, They are also given TO MUCH power and NOT ENOUGH supervision...BUt,hell, everylast one of them aside from MIss MAry R. And the Registars are unqualified newly recovering addicts... I have been to other rehabs that sign on graduates at staff but they are TRAINED and WATCHED and they get power/priveledge in increments...Not "allatonce BAM! you are a NArconazi congrats"... It also seemed like (aside from Ron) they picked the grimiest trouble making students as staff (on second thought, maybe they are the only ones who ACCEPTED the job...20 dollars a week GET REAL)"
-Chris Johnston

CJ you have my respect.

Offline mefree

• High Value Target
« Reply #23 on: November 20, 2012, 23:31 »
^^^^
Maddening to read this and know state agencies have done little to nothing. Aargh!
The ultimate authority must always rest with the individual's own reason and critical analysis.
-Dalai Lama

Offline SocialTransparency

• High Value Target
« Reply #24 on: November 20, 2012, 23:39 »
^^^^
Maddening to read this and know state agencies have done little to nothing. Aargh!

Does the writer know of this website? I would like to hear more about this. It seems the citizenry know more about the illicit goings on @ NarCONon of Georgia than ANY state offical or agency.

What is FAR MORE disturbing is these state officals and a certain agency(DCH) at this very moment allow NarCONon of Georgia,Discovery Course and Pur-o-Cleanse to operate unimpeded.

Offline ethercat

• Global Moderator
  • High Value Target
« Reply #25 on: November 22, 2012, 11:05 »
Does the writer know of this website?  I would like to hear more about this. It seems the citizenry know more about the illicit goings on @ NarCONon of Georgia than ANY state offical or agency.

That seems to be a question for the writer.  I would like to hear more too.  But since you didn't give us a link to where you found it, we don't know where one might be able to contact the writer and ask.  Maybe you can do that?   :)

Edit: https://www.facebook.com/BuyerBeware/posts/497692290252549
« Last Edit: November 20, 2013, 11:25 by ethercat »
   Narconon Reviews
   Independent Reviews of the Narconon Drug Rehab Programs
   Answers to Frequently Asked But Seldom Answered Questions