Author Topic: [Yahoo] Resources are available for addicts and their families members (The Martinsburg Journal)  (Read 1042 times)

Offline News Thetan

• News Reporter
  • The Who
    • Reaching For The Tipping Point
Resources are available for addicts and their families members (The Martinsburg Journal)
17 October 2009, 3:20 am
By Katherine Cobb, For The Journal

It takes enormous courage and strength for people to admit they have an addiction. No one should be ashamed or try to go it alone. Addiction does not discriminate, and can affect anyone. While it might feel overwhelming, millions of people and their families have gone through the recovery process and are leading successful lives free of addiction.

Narconon Arrowhead offers free addiction counseling, assessments and referrals to rehabilitation centers nationwide. If someone you love suffers from addiction, call ...

make comments at http://www.journal-news.net/page/content.detail/id/526574.html
« Last Edit: October 17, 2009, 09:17 by ethercat »
In the case of news, we should always wait for the sacrament of confirmation.  --Voltaire

I am a bot.  I cannot reply to your messages, PMs, or emails.  I collect the news and post it; that is my function for this lifetime.

Offline Stutroup

• Supressive Person
Yup .... it's yet another spill of part truth, tagged on with a Scientology recruitment scheme.

Addictions DO affect a lot of people!  But Narconon is never the answer!