Author Topic: Is this related to Narconon? Baldwin Research Institute  (Read 10344 times)

Offline SocialTransparency

• High Value Target
Re: Is this related to Narconon? Baldwin Research Institute
« Reply #20 on: November 11, 2015, 11:36 »
That was written, and the domain name registered, in 2011, in the midst of the forum postings about them.  An understandable attempt at damage control. 

I don't think it's necessarily a bad statement to have on the web - had they omitted the "name and shame" - considering that wwp's discussion (and possibly ours, too) probably appears in search results.  Certainly, what they wrote about Narconon is more of a statement than most other treatment centers have made.

But the "name and shame":  (:E)

My suggestion to Mr. Hidalgo, since he will be getting notifications of these posts unless he's abandoned the email address he registered here with, is to rewrite (or have Mr. Brown rewrite) portions of the page and eliminate the understandable bitterness that shows from the 2011 encounters, but leave the statements about Narconon and the history. 

Just some friendly advice.   :)

Scientology has a way of tainting everyone it touches - even when one is trying hard not to be touched.   :(

I feel rather sorry for the BRI organization. WWP has long been the home of the "Tin foil everything is a conspiracy" haven.

I am glad the writer of the rebuttal has done so,meaning writing the rebuttal ;D
« Last Edit: November 11, 2015, 11:45 by SocialTransparency »

Offline ethercat

• Global Moderator
  • High Value Target
Re: Is this related to Narconon? Baldwin Research Institute
« Reply #21 on: November 15, 2015, 09:39 »
The internet can be a rough place sometimes.   :DS$/[
   Narconon Reviews
   Independent Reviews of the Narconon Drug Rehab Programs
   Answers to Frequently Asked But Seldom Answered Questions