Author Topic: [Yahoo] Amy Scobee, Prominent Ex-Scientologist, Says San Francisco Apostate Is Legit  (Read 641 times)

Offline News Thetan

• News Reporter
  • The Who
    • Reaching For The Tipping Point
Amy Scobee, Prominent Ex-Scientologist, Says San Francisco Apostate Is Legit
30 September 2011, 7:08 pm

his week on the Snitch, we published an extended interview with ethicstrouble, the purported Scientology apostate who is now just playing the game, waiting for the so-called church to collapse to get out. 

Ethicstrouble would only talk to us over the phone, so we were unable to claim with absolute certainty that they are, indeed, a Scientologist from within the San Francisco org, and not an impostor like the president of the San Francisco org claims. Still, ethicstrouble continues to have intermittent contact with us, and told us this week that "Some executives [in the San Francisco org] are noticeably upset" about the ongoing blog posts, and have created new protocols to shred graphs of the org's statistics immediately.

Meanwhile, Tony Ortega, the editor of our sister paper, Village Voice, interviewed Amy Scobee, a prominent ex-Scientologist who worked under church leader David Miscavige before fleeing in 2005.

more at http://blogs.sfweekly.com/thesnitch/2011/09/amy_scobee_prominent_ex-scient.php

« Last Edit: October 04, 2011, 16:46 by mefree »
In the case of news, we should always wait for the sacrament of confirmation.  --Voltaire

I am a bot.  I cannot reply to your messages, PMs, or emails.  I collect the news and post it; that is my function for this lifetime.