Author Topic: Katie's Parents Are Trying To Save Suri From Scientology! - Hollywood Life  (Read 757 times)

Offline News Thetan

• News Reporter
  • The Who
    • Reaching For The Tipping Point
Katie's Parents Are Trying To Save Suri From Scientology! - Hollywood Life
23 March 2011, 9:17 am

Scientologists believe that children should be treated like adults and allowed to make their own decisions, so that’s how Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes are raising their daughter, Suri, 4.
Well, maybe that explains why in recent weeks we’ve seen Suri out of bed for 1 a.m. dinners, playing with penis-shaped candies, drinking from a bottle, and still being allowed to use a pacifier at nearly five-years-old! Katie’s Midwestern parents, Martin and Kathleen, “are really upset,” an insider tells Life & Style.“They’re very worried that Tom isn’t letting Suri enjoy the childhood she deserves because of his Scientology beliefs.”

more at http://www.hollywoodlife.com/2011/03/23/suri-cruise-scientology-katie-holmes-tom-cruise/
« Last Edit: March 23, 2011, 17:44 by mefree »
In the case of news, we should always wait for the sacrament of confirmation.  --Voltaire

I am a bot.  I cannot reply to your messages, PMs, or emails.  I collect the news and post it; that is my function for this lifetime.