Author Topic: Per Wickstrom  (Read 24808 times)

Offline SocialTransparency

• High Value Target
Re: Per Wickstrom
« Reply #60 on: November 02, 2015, 12:43 »
From the "eyes of the storm" I bring you...

Per Wickstrom says Business Owners should be Employees rather than Bosses - examiner

Introduction

Most business owners/entrepreneurs think that their businesses are an extension of their lives. They go to work with passion that you'll probably not find in other professionals. They are committed to making it work, and they work as if their lives depended on it. However, working as if your life depended on it is the perfect recipe for stress, burnout, disorder, and chaos for the business – and then, that business you love so much with your life might sap out the very life from you.

more on business stress at http://www.examiner.com/article/per-wickstrom-says-business-owners-should-be-employees-rather-than-bosses
I would NOT buy a used car from this man,much less listen to any of his business advice!

Offline mefree

• High Value Target
« Reply #61 on: November 02, 2015, 19:19 »
I would NOT buy a used car from this man,much less listen to any of his business advice!

;)
The ultimate authority must always rest with the individual's own reason and critical analysis.
-Dalai Lama

Offline Mary_McConnell

• High Value Target
    • Formerly Fooled Finally Free of The Deceptive Cult Called Scientology
« Reply #62 on: November 03, 2015, 12:31 »
He looks relaxed, doesn't he?  Well, doesn't he??   ___P=

3((:
I am a volunteer advocate for victims of the Narconon scam. I am a former scientologist. I post anonymously. Mary McConnell is my long time nom de plume. Feel free to contact me for assistance in righting the wrongs.

• High Value Target
« Reply #63 on: November 04, 2015, 15:14 »
From the "eyes of the storm" I bring you...

Per Wickstrom says Business Owners should be Employees rather than Bosses - examiner

Introduction

Most business owners/entrepreneurs think that their businesses are an extension of their lives. They go to work with passion that you'll probably not find in other professionals. They are committed to making it work, and they work as if their lives depended on it. However, working as if your life depended on it is the perfect recipe for stress, burnout, disorder, and chaos for the business – and then, that business you love so much with your life might sap out the very life from you.

more on business stress at http://www.examiner.com/article/per-wickstrom-says-business-owners-should-be-employees-rather-than-bosses
>:D  :D  ;D

Offline Mary_McConnell

• High Value Target
« Reply #64 on: December 17, 2015, 21:44 »
I am a volunteer advocate for victims of the Narconon scam. I am a former scientologist. I post anonymously. Mary McConnell is my long time nom de plume. Feel free to contact me for assistance in righting the wrongs.

Offline mefree

• High Value Target
« Reply #65 on: December 18, 2015, 07:14 »
^^^^^
That picture of Per Wickstrom always reminds me of...

The ultimate authority must always rest with the individual's own reason and critical analysis.
-Dalai Lama

Offline Mary_McConnell

• High Value Target
« Reply #66 on: December 18, 2015, 23:00 »
Haha!!

Here is the latest! Rod Keller found it and let me copy it :)

I call it:  Per Wickstrom letting it all hang out

Offline DeathHamster

• Actual Trouble Source
« Reply #67 on: December 29, 2015, 10:47 »
^^ he literally has his ass in a sling.

• High Value Target
« Reply #68 on: December 29, 2015, 11:16 »
Haha!!

Here is the latest! Rod Keller found it and let me copy it :)

I call it:  Per Wickstrom letting it all hang out

What ashram was he at?

Offline BigBeard

• Hill 10 Situation
« Reply #69 on: December 29, 2015, 15:19 »
 ||||o||||  <== This is the only view of Per I want to see.

Wanna bet he makes sure there's no one around with a baseball bat before hanging himself up like that??
BigBeard

Offline Mary_McConnell

• High Value Target
« Reply #70 on: December 29, 2015, 15:47 »
ST, have no idea which ashram he was at for the photo op. This is a 'leaked' photo, so I doubt I will be able to find out either.

Too funny, DeathHamster and BigBeard!!!

Offline DeathHamster

• Actual Trouble Source
« Reply #71 on: January 02, 2016, 00:53 »

Wanna bet he makes sure there's no one around with a baseball bat before hanging himself up like that??
Per Piñata?

Offline BigBeard

• Hill 10 Situation
« Reply #72 on: January 02, 2016, 07:54 »

Per Piñata?

:-D^\^\ I think some folks would pay big bucks for tickets to that party.
BigBeard

Offline DeathHamster

• Actual Trouble Source
« Reply #73 on: January 22, 2016, 10:07 »
Are there any obvious LARA licenses for Per that I'm missing? (I'm going to have to add some location info, or it'll drive me nuts trying to remember which one is which.)

Right now it only does a raw page change check. Later, I'll extract information from the pages for notification of more specific changes. I'll also add an RSS page to my site to make it easier for everyone to watch.

Offline mefree

• High Value Target
« Reply #74 on: January 22, 2016, 20:52 »
^^^
Your list looks complete. Love the ongoing improvements!
-Dalai Lama

Offline 9001

• On the path to knowledge
« Reply #75 on: January 24, 2016, 10:07 »
« Last Edit: January 24, 2016, 11:41 by 9001 »
"Some religions simply are rackets, Scientology for example...It's nothing more than the record of a successful con job" Christopher Hitchens

Offline DeathHamster

• Actual Trouble Source
« Reply #76 on: January 25, 2016, 12:49 »
SA0510026, SA0180023 and SA0130102 were updated recently. Too bad my program doesn't tell me what changed or keep a copy of the old page for comparison. /facepalm

Looking at it, in SA0510026 they bumped the expire date, which was due to run out, to July 31.

Offline ethercat

• Global Moderator
  • High Value Target
« Reply #77 on: January 26, 2016, 09:38 »
What about Tranquility Detox?  Or is that considered part of one of the ones you already have?
   Narconon Reviews
   Independent Reviews of the Narconon Drug Rehab Programs
   Answers to Frequently Asked But Seldom Answered Questions

Offline DeathHamster

• Actual Trouble Source
« Reply #78 on: January 26, 2016, 10:33 »
What about Tranquility Detox?  Or is that considered part of one of the ones you already have?
AFAIK, Tranquility Detox doesn't have any licenses in Michigan. Per shuffles his licenses and companies around at each location, and if they're open, it'll turn out that it's really a different company operating there.

Category:Per Wickstrom

Offline 9001

• On the path to knowledge
« Reply #79 on: January 26, 2016, 13:06 »
Forgive me if I'm wrong but it looks like TRANQUILITY DETOX have an active licence in Michigan.

http://www.dleg.state.mi.us/bcs_corp/dt_corp.asp?id_nbr=71097N&name_entity=TRANQUILITY_DETOX

Links here to articles of Incorporation, certificate of assumed name and annual reports-

http://www.dleg.state.mi.us/bcs_corp/results.asp?ID=71097N&page_name=corp
"Some religions simply are rackets, Scientology for example...It's nothing more than the record of a successful con job" Christopher Hitchens