Author Topic: Veterans Beware! 50% Discount Offer From Narconon Is A Trap  (Read 2013 times)

Offline Mary_McConnell

• High Value Target
    • Formerly Fooled Finally Free of The Deceptive Cult Called Scientology
Veterans need to beware of this program before they accept this desperate-for-money-offer.
Please visit http://narcononreviews.net to see what really goes on in this dangerous program and why a discount like this is a red flag. AVOID it!

Veterans Get Drug Rehab Help At Narconon Freedom Center Michigan
FREE Breaking News Alerts from StreetInsider.com!
December 23, 2013 4:13 AM EST 

Albion, MI (PRWEB) December 23, 2013

Veterans get additional holiday alcohol and drug rehabilitation help from Narconon Freedom Center. For the holidays, the center is offering 50% off the cost of their alcohol and drug rehab program to any veteran as a thank you for all they have sacrificed and contributed to our country.
It goes on here at this link I edited with spaces
http://www.streetinsider.com/Press+Releases/Veterans+Get+Drug+Rehab+Help+At+Narconon+Freedom+Center+Michigan/9002725.html

Comments are open, so far
I am a volunteer advocate for victims of the Narconon scam. I am a former scientologist. I post anonymously. Mary McConnell is my long time nom de plume. Feel free to contact me for assistance in righting the wrongs.

Offline lastvestige22

• On the path to knowledge
Re: Veterans Beware! 50% Discount Offer From Narconon Is A Trap
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2013, 14:13 »
Wow! If they're offering such a large discount, even if it is only to a select group, that indicates how desperate they are.

I do know they've been behind on payroll quite frequently of late.

Offline 10oriocookies

• Hill 10 Situation
  • "Sandy!!!!??????"
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2013, 14:56 »
More info on payroll LastV.
ET went home.

Offline BigBeard

• Hill 10 Situation
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2013, 15:53 »
The VA has programs for veterans with drug and alcohol problems that can be found here:

http://www.mentalhealth.va.gov/res-vatreatmentprograms.asp

Any narCONon program, regardless of any "discounts" offered, is the last place a veteran should turn for help with any type of addiction issue.

BigBeard

Offline Mary_McConnell

• High Value Target
    • Formerly Fooled Finally Free of The Deceptive Cult Called Scientology
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2013, 17:01 »
Thank you Big Beard :)

LastVestage22, I would love to hear more on the payroll problems there. too
I am a volunteer advocate for victims of the Narconon scam. I am a former scientologist. I post anonymously. Mary McConnell is my long time nom de plume. Feel free to contact me for assistance in righting the wrongs.

Offline lastvestige22

• On the path to knowledge
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2013, 22:45 »
More info on payroll LastV.

Not a problem E Train.

Payroll, as some of you know, has been an habitual problem at StoneHawk/Freedom Center, really since 2008.

While there have been stretches where it has not been a problem, in fact there have been times where they've done well and have bonused staff, it has always eventually cropped up again and been a source of trouble for them in Michigan.

From what I understand, they are at least 3, if not 4 weeks behind on at least a portion od their staff. Though, I am fairly confident that they did get payroll out this past Friday,  20 December, what with Christmas being so close.

I would guess also that their were little or no bonuses this year. That has been an issue too.

In December 2011, bonuses were equivalent to basically a full paycheck or better. Last year they were less than $100 for most. This year, I am guessing they are non-existent  (pun intended) or even less than last years pathetic pittance.