Author Topic: Former student of NN Stonehawk East, Albion  (Read 838 times)

Offline midoriwow

• New Around Here
Former student of NN Stonehawk East, Albion
« on: August 07, 2016, 02:36 »
Hi. I am a former student of the stonehawk east center in albion, michigan. i attended in 2007. i have a lot to say and would love to answer questions if anyone has any. in addition to my experience at narconon, i have studied scientology in my free time extensively. i have also infiltrated an org or too undercover. feel free to shoot me a message or reply here; id rather things be discussed publicly for transparencies' sake. thanks for having me.

Offline mefree

• High Value Target
Re: Former student of NN Stonehawk East, Albion
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2016, 10:27 »
Welcome, midoriwow.

Glad you survived Narconon. Is there a particular experience you would like to share?
The ultimate authority must always rest with the individual's own reason and critical analysis.
-Dalai Lama

Offline ethercat

• Global Moderator
  • High Value Target
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2016, 14:18 »
Hi. I am a former student of the stonehawk east center in albion, michigan. i attended in 2007. i have a lot to say and would love to answer questions if anyone has any. in addition to my experience at narconon, i have studied scientology in my free time extensively. i have also infiltrated an org or too undercover. feel free to shoot me a message or reply here; id rather things be discussed publicly for transparencies' sake. thanks for having me.

Welcome to Tipping Point, midoriwow.  We'd love to hear anything you want to tell us.  What you say will probably prompt some questions.   :)
   Narconon Reviews
   Independent Reviews of the Narconon Drug Rehab Programs
   Answers to Frequently Asked But Seldom Answered Questions

Offline wynot

• Supressive Person
  • wynot
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2016, 15:27 »
Hi midoriwow, and welcome to tipping point. I'll bite for the first question, which is one I always find interesting - did you pick out Narconon as the best place for rehab, or did someone else pick it for you?

'til later;
tony
"When nothing seems to help, I go look at a stonecutter hammering away at his rock, perhaps a hundred times without as much as a crack showing in it. Yet at the hundred and first blow it will split in two, and I know it was not that blow that did it, but all that had gone before."

Jacob Riis

Offline Mary_McConnell

• High Value Target
    • Formerly Fooled Finally Free of The Deceptive Cult Called Scientology
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2017, 13:28 »
Belated welcome, midoriwow!

2007 was a crazy time at Stone Hawk! I received many complaints, as did Michigan Consumer Affairs...

Please do consider doing the confidential Narconon Attendees Survey hosted here on Tipping Point.

See:  Attention: Former Narconon Students/Clients/Attendees, please do this survey
http://forum.reachingforthetippingpoint.net/index.php/topic,6542.0.html

You can also see a number of completed surveys which were authorized for publication posted at  Narconon Reviews, the independent information and resource site about Narconon and unbranded Narconon programs such as those Per Wickstrom started after Narconon Stone Hawk was closed down.

http://narcononreviews.net/info/narconon-surveys/

Can you explain how you were lead to Scientology? We know there is an Scientology org in Battle Creek, and that certain staff and graduates are funneled over there to do Scientology services.  Did you do course there? Auditing?

Are you a fan of Scientology? A member?

Thanks so much. Hope to see your replies to this thread soon!

Mary
I am a volunteer advocate for victims of the Narconon scam. I am a former scientologist. I post anonymously. Mary McConnell is my long time nom de plume. Feel free to contact me for assistance in righting the wrongs.