Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
It's strange that there's no mention of Rainbow Canyon Retreat, even though that has to be the location in Nevada.
Narconon Fresh Start NARCONON FRESH START d/b/a SUNSHINE SUMMIT LODGE, JLB RANCH and HUNTINGTON HARBOR HOUSE - California, Texas and Nevada Misinformation, careless treatment for drug rehab Glendale California

My adult child was admitted to the Fresh Start drug rehab program for an addiction to herion. He and I were given invalid information by the Fresh Start staff and website and I believe he was mistreated and the staff did not provide care and oversight. I paid $33,000 for his enrollment. Brief summary of issues:

- Was never notified that Fresh Start was affiliated with Narconon.

- Was told my son could use his perscription medications for depression if needed

-Web site indicated that non-narcotic perscriptions can be used

-Staff appeared to be only former drug addicts that were in recovery

- My son my moved from Nevada to California back and forth 4 times in the first 2 or 3 weeks. The final move was against my son's wishes.

- Son allowed to visit psychiatrist nearby and he recommended medication for my son's depression and anxiety. However the staff said they do not allow any medications under any circumstances so he was not allowed to take any medications for his depression and anxiety. He was allowed to smoke cigarettes however! Also the first week he was under the care of Fresh Start he was in detox and was given medications.

More at
Narconon and related groups / Re: Suncoast Rehabilitation Center
« Last post by mefree on February 20, 2018, 21:19 »
Another press release with pic of several "area notables' and Novus Medical Detox staff at ribbon-cutting ceremony.

This ribbon cutting ceremony, sponsored by the Chamber of Commerce of the Palm Beaches, was held on Thursday, February 1. Several area notables, including West Palm Beach Chief of Police Sarah Mooney, West Palm Beach Fire Rescue Fire Chief Diana Matty, Congressman Assistant to Congressman Alcee L. Hastings Dan Lifton, and a number of executives from St. Mary's Medical Center. They joined Novus Medical Detox Centers executives Chairman of the Board Kurt Feshbach, CEO Bryn Wesch, and VP of Community Relations Kent Runyon.

more at

The deadline for SBPI to file their memorandum was extended x 12 by Frederick County Circuit Court judges. I wonder why???

Between August 2016 and January of this year, Frederick County Circuit Court judges extended SBPI’s deadline for filing a memorandum in support of its petition for judicial review 12 separate times.

The most recent deadline to file the memorandum was Feb. 15. The day before, attorneys for SBPI filed a 13th motion for extension, requesting a new deadline of April 16.

The motion was denied by Frederick County Circuit Judge Theresa M. Adams on Feb. 14.

Attorneys for both sides of the case notified the court Thursday that they had reached an agreement and were close to finalizing a settlement.

Mary may know more.
Narconon and related groups / Re: Suncoast Rehabilitation Center
« Last post by DeathHamster on February 16, 2018, 09:29 »
Novus Medical spawned another franchise July 26, 2016:

Novus Medical Detox Center of West Palm Beach, LLC
General Discussion about Scientology / 10 years ago today
« Last post by SocialTransparency on February 10, 2018, 09:12 »
10 years ago today,all across the planet,people came together to publicly protest this vile organization known as scientology. On a local level,several concerned citizens aided in forcing the State of Georgia to do their job and protect we the people. The rehab scam known as narconon was exposed as the criminal entity it is.

Narconon is closed here in Georgia and nothing of value was lost.
Hmm. yet another Michigan report that Narconon Freedom Center isn't in compliance, and right after they had to do an eleventh-hour save. smh.

SA0130110 - Follow up - 12-19-17.pdf
Based on the state follow-up licensure inspection findings, the Department has determined that Narconon Freedom Center (SA0130110) is in substantial non-compliance with the MCL 333.6201 through MCL 333.6251 and/or the Michigan Administrative Rules R325.14101 through R325.14928 as applicable.  It is imperative that the program continues to work to correct all of the non-compliances.    The Department will notify the program separately of any further action.   
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10