Author Topic: YO! Gary Smith  (Read 4151 times)

Offline SocialTransparency

• High Value Target

Offline 10oriocookies

• Hill 10 Situation
  • "Sandy!!!!??????"
Re: YO! Gary Smith
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2013, 14:58 »
 ;D
ET went home.

• High Value Target
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2013, 09:36 »
 Good morning Gary!

Hope you are seriously thinking about what actions you will be taking within the next several weeks. Think outside the box sir.

Offline 10oriocookies

• Hill 10 Situation
  • "Sandy!!!!??????"
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2013, 16:33 »
I would hope that anyone affected by any investigations due to certain parties exposing the manner in which certifications happened in Narconon would seriously look at doing an OW write-up/Sec check at their own expense and lower conditions.  Kent, Claire and Bruce Hadrill should minimally receive Committees of Evidence per the justice codes of Narconon/Scientology and do the necessary handlings.  I think they are referred to as A to E programs internally.

If they choose to get with the rest of the rehab field I would hope that they get in school and do it honestly.  No more thinking they are above the law.  Seriously.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2013, 17:55 by 10oriocookies »
ET went home.

Offline 10oriocookies

• Hill 10 Situation
  • "Sandy!!!!??????"
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2013, 13:10 »
I would hope that anyone affected by any investigations due to certain parties exposing the manner in which certifications happened in Narconon would seriously look at doing an OW write-up/Sec check at their own expense and lower conditions.  Kent, Claire and Bruce Hadrill should minimally receive Committees of Evidence per the justice codes of Narconon/Scientology and do the necessary handlings.  I think they are referred to as A to E programs internally.

Joe Pinelli should get a Comm Ev too ;)

« Last Edit: March 07, 2013, 20:37 by 10oriocookies »
ET went home.

• High Value Target
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2013, 21:20 »
http://tonyortega.org/  Gary W. Smith loses certification!

Offline mefree

• High Value Target
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2013, 21:33 »
The man definitely looks stressed. 
The ultimate authority must always rest with the individual's own reason and critical analysis.
-Dalai Lama

• High Value Target
« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2013, 22:10 »

Offline ethercat

• Global Moderator
  • High Value Target
« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2013, 01:35 »

Or they could just leave the cult and turn state's evidence.  Why give Davey any more money?
   Narconon Reviews
   Independent Reviews of the Narconon Drug Rehab Programs
   Answers to Frequently Asked But Seldom Answered Questions

Offline 10oriocookies

• Hill 10 Situation
  • "Sandy!!!!??????"
« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2013, 15:56 »
True.
ET went home.

Offline mefree

• High Value Target
« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2013, 21:37 »
Narconon Arrowhead top exec loses drug counseling certification - Mcalester News Capital
8 March 2013, 6:06 pm
By Jean LeFlore

McALESTER — Narconon Arrowhead’s top executive and several of his employees have had a counseling certification revoked by the National Association of Forensic Counselors, officials say.

Karla Taylor, president of NAFC, confirmed Narconon Arrowhead CEO Gary Smith’s certification and those of several Narconon employees was revoked earlier this month.

Narconon Arrowhead is a non-profit drug and alcohol rehabilitation center in Canadian that has been the subject of an ongoing investigation after three of its patients were found dead in less than a year.

Taylor said she couldn’t confirm the specific reason for the revocation.

“All members of the NAFC must abide by the NAFC ethical standards as well as the ethical codes within their profession,” Taylor said.

more at http://mcalesternews.com/local/x2101724651/Narconon-Arrowhead-top-exec-loses-drug-counseling-certification
The ultimate authority must always rest with the individual's own reason and critical analysis.
-Dalai Lama

Offline 10oriocookies

• Hill 10 Situation
  • "Sandy!!!!??????"
« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2013, 22:01 »
Yay Jeanne Leflore!
ET went home.

Offline snippy

• Supressive Person
« Reply #12 on: March 08, 2013, 23:58 »
Nice!

Offline mefree

• High Value Target
« Reply #13 on: March 09, 2013, 22:19 »
More press....

Narconon officials lose counseling certifications - kjrh.com
9 March 2013, 4:15 pm

Posted: 03/09/2013
Last Updated: 5 hours and 39 minutes ago

McALESTER, Okla. (AP) -- Narconon Arrowhead's top executive and several of his employees have had a counseling certification revoked by the National Association of Forensic Counselors, officials say.

Karla Taylor, president of NAFC, confirmed Narconon Arrowhead CEO Gary Smith's certification and those of several Narconon employees was revoked earlier this month.

Narconon Arrowhead is a non-profit drug and alcohol rehabilitation center in Canadian that has been the subject of an ongoing investigation after three of its patients were found dead in less than a year.

Taylor said she couldn't confirm the specific reason for the revocation.

more at http://www.kjrh.com/dpp/news/local_news/narconon-officials-lose-counseling-certifications
-Dalai Lama

• High Value Target
« Reply #14 on: March 27, 2013, 20:14 »

Offline Mary_McConnell

• High Value Target
    • Formerly Fooled Finally Free of The Deceptive Cult Called Scientology
« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2013, 21:40 »
I am a volunteer advocate for victims of the Narconon scam. I am a former scientologist. I post anonymously. Mary McConnell is my long time nom de plume. Feel free to contact me for assistance in righting the wrongs.

• High Value Target
« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2013, 23:03 »

This is true. I dreamt it so it must be.

Offline Mary_McConnell

• High Value Target
    • Formerly Fooled Finally Free of The Deceptive Cult Called Scientology
« Reply #17 on: March 28, 2013, 00:19 »
 ;D
I am a volunteer advocate for victims of the Narconon scam. I am a former scientologist. I post anonymously. Mary McConnell is my long time nom de plume. Feel free to contact me for assistance in righting the wrongs.