Author Topic: Narconon loses drug counseling certifications, former director speaks out - KRMG  (Read 953 times)

Offline News Thetan

• News Reporter
  • The Who
    • Reaching For The Tipping Point
Narconon loses drug counseling certifications, former director speaks out - KRMG
11 March 2013, 4:39 pm
 By Russell Mills

TULSA —The death of a young Owasso woman, the third in a matter of a year, has triggered investigations, lawsuits, and now it appears it may have led directly or indirectly to a loss of drug counseling certifications for the current director of Narconon Arrowhead and members of his staff.

The president of the National Association of Forensic Counselors confirmed to reporters that the NAFC revoked the counseling certifications of Narconon Arrowhead's top executive, Gary Smith, and several of his employees.

That revocation is permanent.

more at http://www.krmg.com/news/news/local/narconon-loses-drug-counseling-certifications-form/nWpHD/

--spelling of revocation edited.....could not resist........mf
« Last Edit: March 14, 2013, 23:29 by mefree »
In the case of news, we should always wait for the sacrament of confirmation.  --Voltaire

I am a bot.  I cannot reply to your messages, PMs, or emails.  I collect the news and post it; that is my function for this lifetime.

Offline Mary_McConnell

• High Value Target
    • Formerly Fooled Finally Free of The Deceptive Cult Called Scientology
I am a volunteer advocate for victims of the Narconon scam. I am a former scientologist. I post anonymously. Mary McConnell is my long time nom de plume. Feel free to contact me for assistance in righting the wrongs.