Linked Events

• Fox 23 News Story on Narconon : April 25, 2013

Author Topic: Robert Murphy, Shirley Gilliam, Gary Richardson interviewed on Fox News 23-Tulsa  (Read 3541 times)

Offline mefree

• High Value Target
Posted by Robert Murphy
This Thursday 4-25-13 at 9 and 10 pm central time, Fox News 23 out of Tulsa will be aring a news report they filmed a few weeks ago. Includes Shirly Gilliam, Tonya White and myself Robert Murphy along with our lawyer Gary Richardson representing our legal battle in the deaths of Gabrial Graves and Hillary Holten and our Daughter Stacy Dawn Murphy, all who died at Narconon Arrowhead in a seven month period. Please watch and spread the news so no other family has to endure the pain of losing a child as we have, in what we believe to be such an unnessasary and deseptive way that has been perpetuated by the cult of scientology as a recruting tool and a money making scheme with no medically approved scientific evidence of the success rates they advertise to lure desperate people all over the world into scientology.

Live stream link:
http://www.fox23.com/content/ustream/news.aspx
FOX23 News - FOX23 News
www.fox23.com
« Last Edit: April 25, 2013, 07:18 by mefree »
The ultimate authority must always rest with the individual's own reason and critical analysis.
-Dalai Lama

Offline Mary_McConnell

• High Value Target
    • Formerly Fooled Finally Free of The Deceptive Cult Called Scientology
I'll be watching!
I am a volunteer advocate for victims of the Narconon scam. I am a former scientologist. I post anonymously. Mary McConnell is my long time nom de plume. Feel free to contact me for assistance in righting the wrongs.

Offline Mary_McConnell

• High Value Target
Bump

Starts in 1 hr - live streaming

Live stream link:
FOX23 News - FOX23 News
www.fox23.com
I am a volunteer advocate for victims of the Narconon scam. I am a former scientologist. I post anonymously. Mary McConnell is my long time nom de plume. Feel free to contact me for assistance in righting the wrongs.

Offline Mary_McConnell

• High Value Target
Narconon Exposed - Robert Murphy, Shirley Gilliam, Gary Richardson interviewed on Fox News 23-Tulsa Coming up in 6 mins CT/EST
Live stream link:
FOX23 News - FOX23 News

Offline mefree

• High Value Target
No live stream?
The ultimate authority must always rest with the individual's own reason and critical analysis.
-Dalai Lama

Offline Mary_McConnell

• High Value Target
No live stream?

Not sure what's happening on that. It was supposed to be, according to Narconon Exposed Facebook group...

Offline Mary_McConnell

• High Value Target
Ok, it was never streamed... but the good thing is that they do now have the nearly 4 minutes of the show in a separate video up now. 

Good work, Lucas! And hugs to Robert and Tonya, Stacy's mom and dad, and dear Shirley, Gabe 's mom. This was an important report well worth watching!

http://www.fox23.com/mediacenter/local.aspx?videoid=4033890

Offline cnhender

• Fly in the Ointment
  • its a wog world
    • FB Narconon Exposed
Fox23 ran a piece last night covering the raid. Hopefully they will have it up soon.
Respectfully,
CH

Offline Mary_McConnell

• High Value Target
Fox23 ran a piece last night covering the raid. Hopefully they will have it up soon.

Good! Thanks, C!

Offline mefree

• High Value Target
Ok, it was never streamed... but the good thing is that they do now have the nearly 4 minutes of the show in a separate video up now. 

Good work, Lucas! And hugs to Robert and Tonya, Stacy's mom and dad, and dear Shirley, Gabe 's mom. This was an important report well worth watching!

Very nice job to Luke and everyone involved. ((HUGS)) to all of the OK families and friends who are never far from my thoughts.
-Dalai Lama

Offline CoolHand

• Actual Trouble Source
  • Truth Revealed

Very nice job to Luke and everyone involved. ((HUGS)) to all of the OK families and friends who are never far from my thoughts.

Thanks!