Author Topic: MLive reporting on Narconon Freedom Center Lawsuits  (Read 2085 times)

Offline mefree

• High Value Target
Re: MLive reporting on Narconon Freedom Center Lawsuits
« Reply #20 on: August 16, 2017, 17:52 »
I laugh every time I see that document. Too funny!

Me, too! I just cannot believe someone at Google actually thought it was real, just based upon our names as defendants. Shows how weak Google is at determining valid complaints. Hoping they have changed their ways.

Seriously! That doc doesn't pass the smell test for a minute.
The ultimate authority must always rest with the individual's own reason and critical analysis.
-Dalai Lama

Offline DeathHamster

• Actual Trouble Source
« Reply #21 on: August 29, 2017, 09:56 »
Narconon Freedom Center is in deep shit, facing revocation of their license!

https://w2.lara.state.mi.us/VAL/Files/ViewDocument/38528

Yay, Michigan finally takes a good hard look and smacks them!

Offline BigBeard

• Hill 10 Situation
« Reply #22 on: August 29, 2017, 11:58 »
"(f) Failure to demonstrate reasonably sufficient honesty and integrity to warrant the operation, or continuing operation, of a program."

Applies to every narCONon anywhere.
BigBeard

Offline DeathHamster

• Actual Trouble Source
« Reply #23 on: August 29, 2017, 12:54 »
Narconon Freedom Center and its officers are being notified by way of this letter of the intent to revoke the license for the above facility. As such and under Rule R 325.14207, an informal conference shall occur on Tuesday, August 22, 2017 at 1:00pm at the Bureau of Community and Health Systems Office, 611 W. Ottawa Street, Lansing, MI 48909, in the Lake Superior Room. The licensed program will be given an opportunity to show compliance at the informal conference.
I wonder which way it went?

Offline mefree

• High Value Target
« Reply #24 on: August 30, 2017, 17:59 »
"(f) Failure to demonstrate reasonably sufficient honesty and integrity to warrant the operation, or continuing operation, of a program."

Applies to every narCONon anywhere.

So true!
The ultimate authority must always rest with the individual's own reason and critical analysis.
-Dalai Lama

Offline mefree

• High Value Target
« Reply #25 on: August 30, 2017, 18:00 »
Narconon Freedom Center is in deep shit, facing revocation of their license!

https://w2.lara.state.mi.us/VAL/Files/ViewDocument/38528

Yay, Michigan finally takes a good hard look and smacks them!

It's about time. Thanks for posting.
-Dalai Lama

Offline Mary_McConnell

• High Value Target
    • Formerly Fooled Finally Free of The Deceptive Cult Called Scientology
« Reply #26 on: August 31, 2017, 21:21 »
Yes, this is great stuff! I am also looking forward to knowing the outcome, as well. But we can't assume that by them being this stupid that they don't now have their attorneys on it. Still, it sure would be nice to see it completely revoked

On a side note: I do think all the licensing info on Freedom Center needs to also be posted to a more appropriately titled thread and section, so as not to be missed by the dox lovers.   I'll get with the boss :)
I am a volunteer advocate for victims of the Narconon scam. I am a former scientologist. I post anonymously. Mary McConnell is my long time nom de plume. Feel free to contact me for assistance in righting the wrongs.