Author Topic: Best Drug Rehabilitation  (Read 610070 times)

Offline mefree

• High Value Target
Re: Best Drug Rehabilitation
« Reply #180 on: July 12, 2015, 12:42 »
Welcome, Alcie!

Thanks for keeping us posted on Manistee happenings with Per Wickstrom's rehabs.

:w:e:l:c:o:m:e:
The ultimate authority must always rest with the individual's own reason and critical analysis.
-Dalai Lama

Offline BigBeard

• Hill 10 Situation
« Reply #181 on: July 12, 2015, 15:56 »
Ripoff Report on BDR from June 5, 2015 and it's a doozy.

Best drug rehab They say whatever it takes to get you there battlecreek/manistee, michigan

Ok to start off with I don't even know they got my phone number but they called me. The girl I spoke to raved about the place how it's like a resort there's physical trainers massage therapists saunas hot tubs ect. They tell me they pay for transportation to and from not to worry. So I get on a plane that night with nothing but a small bag and $25. I get there at 3am and this place is a ramshackle. They have ten bunk beds to a room and I might as well have been laying on a cot for all the comfort there was. They tried to force me to take suboxone which makes me nauseas instead of subutex. Finally got the subutex. But I am on two medications for bipolar depression and insomnia. They refused to allow me either one. Without even talking to my doc they just cut them off.
much more at http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Best-drug-rehab-/michigan/Best-drug-rehab-They-say-whatever-it-takes-to-get-you-there-battlecreekmanistee-michiga-1233812

Sounds like they're practicing medicine without a license, as well as theft, by taking the persons meds away like that.
BigBeard

Offline mefree

• High Value Target
« Reply #182 on: July 12, 2015, 23:07 »
Sounds like they're practicing medicine without a license, as well as theft, by taking the persons meds away like that.

At times, I'm still amazed at the sheer arrogance it takes for Narconon to discontinue meds like this, without any thought for the potential consequences, despite any evidence in their previous experience as to how harmful the results can be. The rationalization hamster must keep them doing the same things over and over, expecting different results.

The ultimate authority must always rest with the individual's own reason and critical analysis.
-Dalai Lama

Offline AnonLover

• Actual Trouble Source
« Reply #183 on: July 19, 2015, 11:55 »
Recent PRWeb slime presser (something Wickstrom appears to being doing more often just like Scientology does) shows the name of the South Bend Narconon is Choices Recovery:

http://www.prweb.com/releases/choices-recovery/substance-abuse-seminar/prweb12844643.htm

With another cookie cutter'd rehab website (that matches all his other ones) at crehab dot org

A google news alert on "Wickstrom rehab" is now in order.

Offline mefree

• High Value Target
« Reply #184 on: July 19, 2015, 13:15 »
Yeah. Narconon, and friends, frequently do these kinds of press releases. Also, they do a lot of free advertising in local online newspapers by promoting free evaluations/assessments on community bulletin boards.

-Dalai Lama

Offline Mary_McConnell

• High Value Target
    • Formerly Fooled Finally Free of The Deceptive Cult Called Scientology
« Reply #185 on: July 28, 2015, 14:19 »
Best Drug Rehabilitation Manistee Expansion; Wickstrom Buys Another Building
http://forum.reachingforthetippingpoint.net/index.php/topic,12921.msg29953/topicseen.html#new
I am a volunteer advocate for victims of the Narconon scam. I am a former scientologist. I post anonymously. Mary McConnell is my long time nom de plume. Feel free to contact me for assistance in righting the wrongs.

Offline DeathHamster

• Actual Trouble Source
« Reply #186 on: May 23, 2016, 01:21 »
http://umbraxenu.no-ip.biz/mediawiki/index.php/Category:Best_Drug_Rehabilitation

BEST DRUG REHABILITATION SERVICES, 300 Care Center Drive, Manistee, MI 49660 picked up a complaint, February 10th.

https://w2.lara.state.mi.us/VAL/Files/ViewDocument/32494
BDRS: "Oh, THAT insurance money. The check is the mail."
LARA: "Our work here is done. Case closed!"

Also this:
https://w2.lara.state.mi.us/VAL/Files/ViewDocument/32495

That James Hoyt, Regulatory Officer, is like the Flash or something.

February 10th, 2016:
  • The Complaint Investigation was conducted at Best Drug Rehabilitation, 300 Care Center Drive, Manisteeon February 10, 2016.
  • An annual state licensure inspection was conducted on February 10, 2016 at Best Drug Rehabilitation #2, located at 900 Vine Street, Manistee, MI 49660
February 29th, 2016:
  • Best Drug Rehabilitation, SA0510026 COMPLAINT INVESTIGATION
  • Best Drug Rehabilitation #2, SA0510027 State Licensure Inspection Findings for A
    bove-Referenced Agency
Okay, maybe those were just his days to shuffle Manistee paperwork. If someone was capturing all the LARA data, they could put together a pretty good daily schedule of locations that James Hoyt dealt with.

Offline Miss Fortune

• Fly in the Ointment
« Reply #187 on: May 24, 2016, 07:29 »
Just a note about Michigan's LARA: the agency has never closed a drug rehabilitation facility here in Michigan...ever!

Offline mefree

• High Value Target
« Reply #188 on: May 25, 2016, 19:35 »
Just a note about Michigan's LARA: the agency has never closed a drug rehabilitation facility here in Michigan...ever!

Hi, Miss Fortune! That's doesn't give one much hope, but LARA has done some good surveys. OTOH, most of the state agencies rubber-stamp the offered plan of correction from the rehabs. I'd like to see the agencies be a bit more assertive. :0L||O
-Dalai Lama

Offline DeathHamster

• Actual Trouble Source
« Reply #189 on: June 29, 2016, 07:47 »
BEST DRUG REHABILITATION SERVICES at 300 Care Center Drive, Manistee, MI 49660 just got their yearly license bump to July 31, 2017.

I expect that the rest will follow soon before July 31, 2016, if not, then it's time to recheck for new names/companies/licenses at the old locations. Same as it ever was.

Category:Best Drug Rehabilitation

Offline ethercat

• Global Moderator
  • High Value Target
« Reply #190 on: June 30, 2016, 21:56 »
I'm glad you're keeping up with this stuff DH.   :)
   Narconon Reviews
   Independent Reviews of the Narconon Drug Rehab Programs
   Answers to Frequently Asked But Seldom Answered Questions

Offline DeathHamster

• Actual Trouble Source
« Reply #191 on: July 03, 2016, 17:12 »
I have minions to do it for me.

Three more locations bumped to 2017:

A FOREVER RECOVERY  SA0130102 216 St Mary's Lake Rd, Battle Creek, MI 49017

A FOREVER RECOVERY  SA0130123 163 North Avenue, Battle Creek, MI 49017

SERENITY POINT RECOVERY INC.  SA0700123 15140 16th Avenue, Marne, MI 49435

Still a few more to go.

Offline mefree

• High Value Target
« Reply #192 on: July 08, 2016, 23:48 »
I have minions to do it for me
;)
-Dalai Lama

Offline Mary_McConnell

• High Value Target
Best Drug Rehabilitation
« Reply #193 on: January 10, 2017, 22:28 »
New Lawsuit posted:  BDR sues patient & family to collect,  gets sued back & is forced to dismiss case and future right to sue defendants

Best Drug Rehabilitation v. Does 1, 2 & 3
http://narcononreviews.net/lawsuits/best-drug-rehabilitation-v-does-1-2-3/

IMPORTANT:
Alert: Insurance Coverage & Collections Issues
http://narcononreviews.net/narconon/insurance-coverage-collection-issues/
I am a volunteer advocate for victims of the Narconon scam. I am a former scientologist. I post anonymously. Mary McConnell is my long time nom de plume. Feel free to contact me for assistance in righting the wrongs.

Offline Mary_McConnell

• High Value Target
« Reply #194 on: January 20, 2017, 13:17 »
Nice to see so many more reading this thread in the last week.  It was around 59,300 or so, last time I looked before posting the previous comment about Best Drug Rehab lawsuit ^^^   :)

Topic: Best Drug Rehabilitation  (Read 600105 times)

Offline mefree

• High Value Target
« Reply #195 on: January 20, 2017, 22:46 »
The thread remains quite popular.  ;D
-Dalai Lama

Offline Mary_McConnell

• High Value Target
« Reply #196 on: February 13, 2017, 22:55 »
Best Drug Rehabilitation

Best Drug Rehabilitation

Best Drug Rehabilitation

Best Drug Rehabilitation

Offline mefree

• High Value Target
« Reply #197 on: February 14, 2017, 17:49 »
BDR, BDR, BDR. Oh, and it might be a good time to review some Michigan related rehab info:
http://narcononreviews.net/location/michigan/

-Dalai Lama