Author Topic: Sheriff Baca Promotes Narconon  (Read 1455 times)

Offline mefree

• High Value Target
Sheriff Baca Promotes Narconon
« on: October 20, 2010, 19:11 »
Sheriff Baca says "Yes to Scientology" - RantRave | Published Opinion.
19 October 2010, 6:25 pm

Sheriff Baca says "Yes to Scientology"

Los Angeles County Sheriff Lee Baca is an advocate of Scientology's Narconon drug treatment programs, he actively promotes the program that was developed by former Science fiction writer L Ron Hubbard. Sheriff Baca has close cozy ties to Scientology,and has admitted to training deputies in his department using Scientology materials and courses.Baca says he uses Scientology materials to train deputies in his department –who apparently use them to train "at-risk youth."

http://www.rantrave.com/Rant/Sheriff-Baca-says-Yes-to-Scientology.aspx

Sounds like they need a Sheriff's campaign in LA
The ultimate authority must always rest with the individual's own reason and critical analysis.
-Dalai Lama

Offline ethercat

• Global Moderator
  • High Value Target
Re: Sheriff Baca Promotes Narconon
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2010, 21:11 »
I wouldn't say they don't, but it wouldn't phase Sheriff Lee Baca; he knows exactly what Narconon and Scientology are.
   Narconon Reviews
   Independent Reviews of the Narconon Drug Rehab Programs
   Answers to Frequently Asked But Seldom Answered Questions

Offline mefree

• High Value Target
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2010, 07:24 »
I wouldn't say they don't, but it wouldn't phase Sheriff Lee Baca; he knows exactly what Narconon and Scientology are.

Trufax
The ultimate authority must always rest with the individual's own reason and critical analysis.
-Dalai Lama

Offline Mary_McConnell

• High Value Target
    • Formerly Fooled Finally Free of The Deceptive Cult Called Scientology
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2010, 23:41 »
Baca makes me sick. Can't wait to see more info on him and the connection to Scientology and Narconon. Where theres smoke, there fire.
I am a volunteer advocate for victims of the Narconon scam. I am a former scientologist. I post anonymously. Mary McConnell is my long time nom de plume. Feel free to contact me for assistance in righting the wrongs.