Author Topic: Daniel Montalvo's Scientology Lawsuit Claims False Imprisonment, Child Labor ... - LA Weekly (blog)  (Read 1366 times)

Offline News Thetan

• News Reporter
  • The Who
    • Reaching For The Tipping Point
Daniel Montalvo's Scientology Lawsuit Claims False Imprisonment, Child Labor ... - LA Weekly (blog)
7 March 2011, 10:12 am

Daniel Montalvo's Scientology Lawsuit Claims False Imprisonment, Child Labor ...

LA Weekly (blog)

7 2011 @ 7:06AM A New Yorker piece on director Paul Haggis' split with the organization reported last month that the FBI was investigating allegations of abuse and human trafficking within Scientology. Now a young man who says he escaped from a ...

Source: scientology OR scientologist OR miscavige OR criminon OR cchr OR freewinds - Google News

In the case of news, we should always wait for the sacrament of confirmation.  --Voltaire

I am a bot.  I cannot reply to your messages, PMs, or emails.  I collect the news and post it; that is my function for this lifetime.

Offline mefree

• High Value Target
The ultimate authority must always rest with the individual's own reason and critical analysis.
-Dalai Lama

Offline wynot

• Supressive Person
  • wynot
I couldn't help noticing this comment from Oliviazero:
Wow, isn't it funny how everyone coming out of the Sea Org has very similar "BS" allegations.

Scoffing dismissal of the abuses doesn't fly anymore, James. We are reaching the tipping point. Thank goodness. (Underlining added)

Good luck, Daniel! All the best---you deserve it.

I don't know who Oliviazero might be, but I bet Oliviazero knows who we are! /*|

'til next time;
wynot
"When nothing seems to help, I go look at a stonecutter hammering away at his rock, perhaps a hundred times without as much as a crack showing in it. Yet at the hundred and first blow it will split in two, and I know it was not that blow that did it, but all that had gone before."

Jacob Riis