Author Topic: What is a CSW form?  (Read 8021 times)

Offline Confusedhsbnd

• On the path to knowledge
What is a CSW form?
« on: March 23, 2013, 08:26 »
Is this a form staff members fill out to date other staff members at Narconon?

Offline 10oriocookies

• Hill 10 Situation
  • "Sandy!!!!??????"
Re: What is a CSW form?
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2013, 08:58 »
Its a method of getting approval for actions a staff member wants to take on his job.  It stands for Completed Staff Works.  I have actually had to fill one of these out to get approval to date a girl when I was in Oklahoma.  How is the situation with your wife?
ET went home.

Offline Mary_McConnell

• High Value Target
    • Formerly Fooled Finally Free of The Deceptive Cult Called Scientology
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2013, 14:47 »
Is this a form staff members fill out to date other staff members at Narconon?

In addition to what 10oreocookies said, a CSW can be for anything as simple as getting permission to have someone hold your job for the day, after explaining the arrangement agreed to, etc. Or permission to take a leave for a day or so.  CSW are request for permission for something, stating that they have provided the reasoning and facts as to why their request is OK. It's usually job related.

I have never heard about it used for a date until now but most likely it was written requesting to date someone who was formerly in the program or a former grad who is now a staff member. Done so as to not cause one to be sent to the ethics officer, or because of potential bad PR by not getting authorization.

The simplest thing to do is ask her what a CSW is, and then ask her why she needed to write one and was it approved.

I am a volunteer advocate for victims of the Narconon scam. I am a former scientologist. I post anonymously. Mary McConnell is my long time nom de plume. Feel free to contact me for assistance in righting the wrongs.

Offline Confusedhsbnd

« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2013, 16:27 »
I was paying for her cell phone and she was mainly using it for texting and calling her ethics officer "friend" who from what she says she really cares for. I asked her why she says she's ready to come home but hasn't made the decision to yet. She said she didn't know. I asked if he was a part of the reason and she responded yes. I got pissed because we have a daughter together and not coming home because of confusion over another guy is unacceptable to me and I shut her phone off and I am moving on at this point. She backtracked and said he had nothing to do with her decision but its painfully obvious he does. Our daughter is really starting to lose touch with her too. It's really sad.

Offline 10oriocookies

• Hill 10 Situation
  • "Sandy!!!!??????"
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2013, 17:03 »
That sucks.  Sorry to hear that.  Where does the CSW come in to play?
ET went home.

Offline Confusedhsbnd

« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2013, 17:08 »
She had said a while back thats the form you have to fill out to date people and she hasn't done that. Then she said she was filling out a CSw form to go get her hair done with two of her girlfriends and I didn't know if that's something that would be necessary to do that. That is all.

Offline 10oriocookies

• Hill 10 Situation
  • "Sandy!!!!??????"
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2013, 17:17 »
Thanks for clarifying.  Does she know about the fraudulent means by which many Narconon staff got to be drug counselors?  Or about the pending lawsuits in CA and other parts of the country?  If she's there to get some clean time there are much safer and better places for her to go.
ET went home.

Offline Confusedhsbnd

« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2013, 18:12 »
She won't discuss leaving. She won't listen to anything negative said about that place because in her mind they are all good people. We did a google search on this ethics officer and he was arrested for domestic battery and abuse. We told her and she asked him and she accepted his response and it never phased her. Don't really know what else to say or do so I'm not. She has never had to deal with consequences for her actions but she won't have me to bail her out if this all blows up in her face.  There is no encouragement from anybody there to repair broken bonds in her family. They just tell her to concentrate on herself and to be selfish until she's better. She has taken that advice to a level that I am having trouble comprehending.

Offline Mary_McConnell

• High Value Target
« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2013, 18:59 »
She won't discuss leaving. She won't listen to anything negative said about that place because in her mind they are all good people. We did a google search on this ethics officer and he was arrested for domestic battery and abuse. We told her and she asked him and she accepted his response and it never phased her. Don't really know what else to say or do so I'm not. She has never had to deal with consequences for her actions but she won't have me to bail her out if this all blows up in her face.  There is no encouragement from anybody there to repair broken bonds in her family. They just tell her to concentrate on herself and to be selfish until she's better. She has taken that advice to a level that I am having trouble comprehending.

Call Narconon international and tell them that your wife is having a some kind of affair with the ethics officer at ___ facility, where she is a patient and it is interferring with her progress on the program and with the stability of her family and that if they don't this situation stopped, you will go to the media about it. Tell them about her saying she told you that has to write up a CSW to officially date him and is in some kind of doubt and confusion but you didn't send your wife to Narconon to get involved in a relationship with a staff member, nor did you send her there to end with your family being destroyed.

By asking for their help and giving them consequences, they will straighten it out enough to get her through the program quickly and away from the Ethics Officer . They don't want the bad press.

Narconon Int.4652 Hollywood Blvd  Los Angeles, CA 90027  (323) 962-2404
I am a volunteer advocate for victims of the Narconon scam. I am a former scientologist. I post anonymously. Mary McConnell is my long time nom de plume. Feel free to contact me for assistance in righting the wrongs.

Offline 10oriocookies

• Hill 10 Situation
  • "Sandy!!!!??????"
« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2013, 20:01 »
excellent advice!!  It will also alert Narconon International of abuse occurring at the center.  If they do nothing they may be held responsible in any lawsuits.
ET went home.

Offline Mary_McConnell

• High Value Target
« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2013, 21:18 »
excellent advice!!  It will also alert Narconon International of abuse occurring at the center.  If they do nothing they may be held responsible in any lawsuits.

Exactly!

Offline Confusedhsbnd

« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2013, 22:49 »
She is no longer a student there. She is an employee at this point. Intern or staff I'm not exactly sure. She has talked with her mom and it seems things may be changing in her mind now that her phone is gone. I am going to let her figure this out on her own. Shes lost quite a bit already so I can only hope her eyes open and her priorities start to change. She's a good person who still has a problem. She knows how we all feel and it's her responsibility to figure it out. I really appreciate all the responses and concern. At some point this institution will no longer be able to dupe people into investing their loved ones future in them.

Offline Mary_McConnell

• High Value Target
« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2013, 22:58 »
She is no longer a student there. She is an employee at this point. Intern or staff I'm not exactly sure. She has talked with her mom and it seems things may be changing in her mind now that her phone is gone. I am going to let her figure this out on her own. Shes lost quite a bit already so I can only hope her eyes open and her priorities start to change. She's a good person who still has a problem. She knows how we all feel and it's her responsibility to figure it out. I really appreciate all the responses and concern. At some point this institution will no longer be able to dupe people into investing their loved ones future in them.

Good. I appreciate the clarification. Do keep in mind that she is a victim here, never the less. It's a dangerous program designed to give false ideals and ideas. When she wants to get out of there, do help her out. Wanting to escape is usually something that can't be said outright. Only hinted. If you get the hints, 10oriocookies and I here for you. Contact us by PM.  I'll keep you all in my thoughts and prayers.

Offline Confusedhsbnd

« Reply #13 on: March 24, 2013, 08:24 »
The minute she says she wants out I will make it happen.

Offline Mary_McConnell

• High Value Target
« Reply #14 on: March 24, 2013, 09:21 »
The minute she says she wants out I will make it happen.

:)

Offline ethercat

• Global Moderator
  • High Value Target
« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2013, 19:24 »
She has talked with her mom and it seems things may be changing in her mind now that her phone is gone. I am going to let her figure this out on her own.

Don't let her trick you or her mom into turning her phone back on, just to have her go back once she's got it.  I hate to say something like that, but they are tricky, and taught to lie for the "greater good", which usually translates to something beneficial to Narconon (or scientology). 

I really appreciate all the responses and concern.

I'm glad Mary and Eric (10oriocookies) were here to answer your questions the other night, Confusedhsbnd.  Please do keep us informed; we do care. 

At some point this institution will no longer be able to dupe people into investing their loved ones future in them.

That's exactly what we're working toward, and from more directions than one.  I do believe the circle is tightening around them.   :)
   Narconon Reviews
   Independent Reviews of the Narconon Drug Rehab Programs
   Answers to Frequently Asked But Seldom Answered Questions

Offline durgaprasadzone

• New Around Here
« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2013, 03:23 »

Thanks for sharing information. Actually I had also the same question in mind for a long time anyways you started this thread & I am so happy.
I claim to be an SEO Freelancer but what I really am is a forum spammer.  I added some commercial links in my signature; they were removed and I got banned.  But don't feel bad for me, because I'm only a bot, too.

Offline Mary_McConnell

• High Value Target
« Reply #17 on: April 10, 2013, 09:43 »
 3((: