Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Narconon in Michigan / Re: Best Drug Rehabilitation
« Last post by mefree on February 14, 2017, 17:49 »
BDR, BDR, BDR. Oh, and it might be a good time to review some Michigan related rehab info:
http://narcononreviews.net/location/michigan/

Oh, I had no idea. He never mentioned that to me. Only that he was surprised that Per Wickstrom got a court order to stop me and the others and remove content from Google search results... he thought it was real at the time. Of course I explained it wasn't after I read it. :)

Yes, I assume he knew. We discussed this issue with Scott Pilutik at that time and decided not to waste any time on this, as it was most probably a hissy fit from a bunch of kids running a rogue reputation firm that we might have exposed.

OK, now I get it, Scott and Tony... it must have been right after he alerted me to the Lumen court order... like a separate matter, with no need to mention it to me. 

I'm sure he knows if Scott was involved. Scott handles all Tony's web stuff. Again, thanks for explaining!
Thank you so much, webactivism! I checked a couple of threads out and they are not de-indexed. What a relief
Oh, I had no idea. He never mentioned that to me. Only that he was surprised that Per Wickstrom got a court order to stop me and the others and remove content from Google search results... he thought it was real at the time. Of course I explained it wasn't after I read it. :)

Yes, I assume he knew. We discussed this issue with Scott Pilutik at that time and decided not to waste any time on this, as it was most probably a hissy fit from a bunch of kids running a rogue reputation firm that we might have exposed.
Narconon in Michigan / Re: Best Drug Rehabilitation
« Last post by Mary_McConnell on February 13, 2017, 22:55 »
Best Drug Rehabilitation

Best Drug Rehabilitation

Best Drug Rehabilitation

Best Drug Rehabilitation
Thank you :)

We do host over a dozen anti-scan websites (among ~200 other sites) and provide support to other activists as well.

Plz do let us know if/when you come across any such fake DMCA/Court Order scam. We'll make sure the perpetrators are taken to task.

Thanks, I will ! Much appreciated.
Sorry, I should have posted, 'allegedly' by Tony Ortega. Ofcourse it was a case of impersonation and Tony didn't file any DMCA. A rogue reputation firm (or a lawfirm) who thought Tony Ortega and Scott were behind Webactivism.com faked this DMCA in order to drag him into this mess.

Oh, I had no idea. He never mentioned that to me. Only that he was surprised that Per Wickstrom got a court order to stop me and the others and remove content from Google search results... he thought it was real at the time. Of course I explained it wasn't after I read it. :) This was some time ago. I only wrote about this now, just to piss off Per Wickstrom and get the the thread titles named and pushed  up in search results. He hates his name being posted here, LOL

I wonder if Tony ever knew he was being impersonated like that? We found it so inappropriate that they used the name of a late friend of mine, a deceased well known critic as a submitter on one.
http://narcononreviews.net/narconon/is-narconon-impersonating-larry-brennan-to-remove-links-from-google/

Thank you :)

We do host over a dozen anti-scan websites (among ~200 other sites) and provide support to other activists as well.

Plz do let us know if/when you come across any such fake DMCA/Court Order scam. We'll make sure the perpetrators are taken to task.
Let me explain. The URLs were approved for 1-2 days until we filed counter notices (in case of DMCA) and approached Google to ignore the fraudulent court orders. None of the URLs were removed, and here's how you can check -

If you type and search for any URL on Google, you'd see them removed and one of the two below messages at the bottom of the search results -

As of now, not a single URL from this website has gone missing.

There are new and innovative (illegal) methods utilized by these rogue reputation firms. In nearly most of the time, the client is no aware of these methods and are promised unrealistic results to coerce them. Nevertheless, we've set a precedent with our investigations and set up our monitoring bots which scan through over 600 DMCAs (direct submissions) daily.

In total, there were 3 reputation firms (and a couple of lawfirms) which are facing consequences. A few lawsuits, federal investigations and ofcourse, their clients are pissed.

Thanks so much for explaining.  I will do as you suggested.

You guys/gals are doing terrific work!  I also love that your site allows people to anonymously present bad experiences and what has been found on who is behind the attempts to remove the free speech We love anons here, as you may have guessed :)

Sorry, I should have posted, 'allegedly' by Tony Ortega. Ofcourse it was a case of impersonation and Tony didn't file any DMCA. A rogue reputation firm (or a lawfirm) who thought Tony Ortega and Scott were behind Webactivism.com faked this DMCA in order to drag him into this mess.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10