Author Topic: Mary Rieser speaks on Public Radio  (Read 3828 times)

Offline mefree

• High Value Target
Mary Rieser speaks on Public Radio
« on: July 04, 2012, 14:15 »
Mary seems much more well-spoken during this public radio show, as compared to her performance in legal depositions in the Desmond case. Is it all a show?

Narconon of Georgia gets more free advertising at the end of the program. Comments are open.

Narconon-Georgia Executive Director Alarmed By New Drug Use Trends - WABE 90.1 FM
Mary Reiser is executive director with Narconon-Georgia--a drug treatment and education program.  In speaking with WABE's Steve Goss, she shared her observations on the growing problem here in Georgia...

http://www.pba.org/post/narconon-georgia-executive-director-alarmed-new-drug-use-trends

The ultimate authority must always rest with the individual's own reason and critical analysis.
-Dalai Lama

Offline ethercat

• Global Moderator
  • High Value Target
Re: Mary Rieser speaks on Public Radio
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2012, 20:19 »
What a media whore.  She probably has someone write out a script for her on these kinds of things.  The deposition couldn't be scripted, so she didn't perform as well. 
   Narconon Reviews
   Independent Reviews of the Narconon Drug Rehab Programs
   Answers to Frequently Asked But Seldom Answered Questions

Offline BigBeard

• Hill 10 Situation
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2012, 05:14 »
The link above the picture says there are nine comments, but when you click the link to view them nothing comes up.
BigBeard

Offline mefree

• High Value Target
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2012, 08:39 »
I can view all of the comments.
The ultimate authority must always rest with the individual's own reason and critical analysis.
-Dalai Lama

Offline ethercat

• Global Moderator
  • High Value Target
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2012, 10:22 »
The link above the picture says there are nine comments, but when you click the link to view them nothing comes up.

The comments there are handled by "disqus" - do you possibly have a privacy and/or anti-tracking plugin (such as Ghostery) on your browser?  That could be the reason you can't see them.
   Narconon Reviews

Offline BigBeard

• Hill 10 Situation
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2012, 11:07 »
Nope, and I have a disqus account I use to post comments on the Village Voice with. Hmmm...I signed into disqus over on the VV, and now the comments for the PBA show are coming up. Weird.
BigBeard

Offline mefree

• High Value Target
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2012, 12:45 »
Synthetic marijuana, a new import

Comments appear to be open.
-Dalai Lama

Offline SocialTransparency

• High Value Target
« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2012, 09:02 »
Synthetic marijuana, a new import

Comments appear to be open.
Comments are monitored. Facts have been posted. Hopefully the editor will read those facts then post them within the comments section. L-O-:

Offline ethercat

• Global Moderator
  • High Value Target
« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2012, 09:38 »
Only one smoke shop wasn’t able to sell it to us.

LOL at Mary Rieser going in to buy stuff from the head shops.  This is not the first time she's done this.

Nope, and I have a disqus account I use to post comments on the Village Voice with. Hmmm...I signed into disqus over on the VV, and now the comments for the PBA show are coming up. Weird.

That is weird - maybe it's a cookie thing.
   Narconon Reviews

Offline mefree

• High Value Target
« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2012, 09:48 »
Comments are monitored. Facts have been posted. Hopefully the editor will read those facts then post them within the comments section. L-O-:

Hmm... Interesting that none have been posted yet.
-Dalai Lama

• High Value Target
« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2012, 10:03 »
Mary seems much more well-spoken during this public radio show, as compared to her performance in legal depositions in the Desmond case. Is it all a show?

Mary read off a prepared script for the WABE piece. During Mary,s depo she had no script to read,therefore came off as what she really is like. That is a deluded individual unable to come to grips with the reality that her organization is fraudulent and does not work to aid the community @ large in any way!

Offline mefree

• High Value Target
« Reply #11 on: July 08, 2012, 23:31 »
WSB TV gives Narconon of Georgia and Mary Rieser more air time.

Bath Salts addict recalls terrifying hallucinations - WSB Atlanta
29 June 2012, 6:28 pm

The director of Narconon of Georgia said she believes some of the chemicals in bath salts are being mixed into new variations of synthetic marijuana. Both drugs are illegal, but according to patients, synthetic pot is still being sold under the counter ...

Video at http://www.wsbtv.com/news/news/local/bath-salts-addict-recalls-terrifying-hallucination/nPjMp/
-Dalai Lama

• High Value Target
« Reply #12 on: July 09, 2012, 09:32 »
WSB TV gives Narconon of Georgia and Mary Rieser more air time.

Bath Salts addict recalls terrifying hallucinations - WSB Atlanta
29 June 2012, 6:28 pm

The director of Narconon of Georgia said she believes some of the chemicals in bath salts are being mixed into new variations of synthetic marijuana. Both drugs are illegal, but according to patients, synthetic pot is still being sold under the counter ...

Video at http://www.wsbtv.com/news/news/local/bath-salts-addict-recalls-terrifying-hallucination/nPjMp/

Mr Regan has once again been contacted about his use of Narconon of Georgia and its director Mary Reiser as a source for factual open and honest information.

tom.regan@wsbtv.com

Greetings Mr. Regan

I am once again writing you about your continued use of Mary Reiser and Narconon of Georgia as the de-facto source on drug abuse! It has become apparent that no one within WSB has ever made any attempt @ vetting this individual (Mary Reiser)  and the organization known as Narconon of Georgia.

If one did one would be amazed @ the truths behind this individual and the organization she oversee,s!

Once again let me aid you in that quest for hard facts. Lets start with the death of a young man whose life was entrusted to Mary Reiser and Narconon of Georgia. Please read the information within the link provided in its entirety. This case is far reaching and of public interest.

http://forum.reachingforthetippingpoint.net/index.php/topic,8408.0.html

If the above link does not paint a factual picture of that which you contiunally use as a "source" then perhaps the following link will reveal even more factual information. Please read the information within the link in its entirety.

http://forum.reachingforthetippingpoint.net/index.php/topic,10057.0.html

So here we have the death of a young man, a controversial religious based (scientology) drug rehab program (Narconon) and state agency (Department of Community Health)

The DCH and its lack of oversight and enforcement of state laws has allowed (Narconon of Georgia) to flourish @ the expense of in state and out of state individuals and families who are @ a very difficult and vulnerable time in their lives.

You have a story of epic proportions in the making here Mr.Regan. Dig and you will find why this case is filed as "Civil RICO"

Dig into Narconon,s sauna known as Pur-O-Cleanse located in Doraville GA

Dig into Narconon of Georgia,s illegal residential housing known as Discovery Course in Duluth GA.

Dig into the constant code/law violations currently involving Narconon of Georgia.

Then ask yourself how on earth the states Department of Community Health allows this criminal enterprise to operate unimpeded.

Cordially.

/quote]

Offline BigBeard

• Hill 10 Situation
« Reply #13 on: July 09, 2012, 10:25 »
It's going to be real interesting, and revealing, to see what kind of response (if any) you get.

Since these folks receive Federal, State, and individual donor public funding you'd think they'd be a bit more careful about vetting the "experts" allowed to speak on their shows.
BigBeard

Offline ethercat

• Global Moderator
  • High Value Target
« Reply #14 on: July 10, 2012, 06:49 »
Nice letter, ST.  I do wish you would use the word "at" instead of "@" in your more formal writing.

It's going to be real interesting, and revealing, to see what kind of response (if any) you get.

Indeed.

Since these folks receive Federal, State, and individual donor public funding you'd think they'd be a bit more careful about vetting the "experts" allowed to speak on their shows.

Good point about WABE, which is public radio.  WSB is not public.  It's part of Cox Media Group.
   Narconon Reviews

• High Value Target
« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2012, 09:06 »
Nice letter, ST.  I do wish you would use the word "at" instead of "@" in your more formal writing.

A ;D

Offline Intelligence

• Hill 10 Situation
« Reply #16 on: July 12, 2012, 12:22 »
I hope - I hope - I Pray - I Pray that the Quebec Human Rights Commission makes
their decision this month or next (as they promised), concerning recommendations
to have a full blown Trial/Hearing.

There are five complainants, with 8 pending charges - - the most important being
the EXPLOITATION of the Patients.

This type of Case has never been tried anywhere in Canada and will set a milestone
Case Precedent.

I hope and Pray a Conviction wil show Georgia how insideous this Cult is?

An Ol' Irish Quote:
“You see things; and you say, 'Why?' But I dream things that never were; and I say, 'Why not?'”