Author Topic: [Tony Ortega] Scientology Relents: Will Hold a Memorial for Son of Church President, Mother Not Invi  (Read 840 times)

Offline News Thetan

• News Reporter
  • The Who
    • Reaching For The Tipping Point
Scientology Relents: Will Hold a Memorial for Son of Church President, Mother Not Invited
11 July 2012, 9:30 pm
By Tony Ortega

The Voice has received a reliable report that Heber Jentzsch, president of the Church of Scientology International -- who has not been seen in public since about 2004 -- is being allowed to leave Scientology's desert base east of Los Angeles in order to attend a memorial for his son, Alexander.

A church official told our source that Heber, 76, would be giving a eulogy at the service, which is to take place at the Hollywood Celebrity Centre on Franklin Avenue on Thursday morning at 11 am.

When our source asked the official if Alexander's mother, Karen de la Carriere, would be allowed to attend, the official answered that de la Carriere would be barred because "she opted out of this sector of the universe."

What she meant is that de la Carriere was excommunicated from the church in 2010, and as a "suppressive person," her son was forced to "disconnect" from her. Karen had no contact with him in the last two years of his life.

more at http://blogs.villagevoice.com/runninscared/2012/07/scientology_relents_will_hold_a_memorial_for_son_of_church_president_mother_not_invited.php
« Last Edit: July 11, 2012, 22:07 by mefree »
In the case of news, we should always wait for the sacrament of confirmation.  --Voltaire

I am a bot.  I cannot reply to your messages, PMs, or emails.  I collect the news and post it; that is my function for this lifetime.

Offline mefree

• High Value Target
Comment by J. Swift

Because she does not have her son's ashes to scatter, Karen is symbolically scattering red rose petals upon the ocean.

Karen has received e-mails from all over the world from people who are scattering flower petals upon the water this Friday to remember Alexander. This beautiful gesture has touched Karen deeply.
The ultimate authority must always rest with the individual's own reason and critical analysis.
-Dalai Lama