Author Topic: [Tony Ortega] Stacy Dawn Murphy, 20: Another Death at Scientology's Flagship Narconon Drug Treatment  (Read 1023 times)

Offline News Thetan

• News Reporter
  • The Who
    • Reaching For The Tipping Point
Stacy Dawn Murphy, 20: Another Death at Scientology's Flagship Narconon Drug Treatment Center in Oklahoma
20 July 2012, 1:14 am
By Tony Ortega

I just got off the phone with Colin Henderson, who is frenetically monitoring breaking news in Oklahoma, where yet another patient at Scientology's flagship Narconon drug treatment center has been found dead.

Jeanne LeFlore of the McAlester News-Capital broke the news earlier today that Stacy Dawn Murphy, 20, had died at the facility, which is in the town of Canadian.

By the time that news hit, Henderson was already sending out messages to Oklahoma state officials, putting even more heat on them now that at least three deaths have occurred at the Narconon center since this past October.

"This young lady's death is on the hands of the Oklahoma Department of Mental Health Substance Abuse Services for their inaction after two previous deaths," Henderson tells me.

more at http://blogs.villagevoice.com/runninscared/2012/07/scientology_narconon_oklahoma_stacy_dawn_murphy.php

« Last Edit: July 20, 2012, 05:40 by mefree »
In the case of news, we should always wait for the sacrament of confirmation.  --Voltaire

I am a bot.  I cannot reply to your messages, PMs, or emails.  I collect the news and post it; that is my function for this lifetime.