Author Topic: [Google] Scientology Seminar Helps Restore Trust in Kenya Village - BigNews.biz (press release)  (Read 1354 times)

Offline News Thetan

• News Reporter
  • The Who
    • Reaching For The Tipping Point
Scientology Seminar Helps Restore Trust in Kenya Village - BigNews.biz (press release)
22 October 2009, 4:21 pm

BigNews.biz (press release)

Scientology Seminar Helps Restore Trust in Kenya Village

BigNews.biz (press release)

Volunteer Ministers from the Church of Scientology Mission of Nairobi helped the congregation of the Christian Empowerment Ministries of Ongata Rongai, ...

Scientology Volunteers Help Victims of Sumatra EarthquakePR-Inside.com (Pressemitteilung)

all 2 news articles »

Source: scientology OR scientologist OR narconon OR miscavige OR criminon OR cchr OR freewinds - Google News

In the case of news, we should always wait for the sacrament of confirmation.  --Voltaire

I am a bot.  I cannot reply to your messages, PMs, or emails.  I collect the news and post it; that is my function for this lifetime.

Offline Stutroup

• Supressive Person
the Christian Empowerment Ministries of Ongata Rongai, Kenya

"There is no Christ" <== Hubbard

Ongata Rongai is in southern Kenya, 12 miles southwest of Nairobi, near the border of Tanzania. Pastor George Lukoye heard about the Scientology Volunteer Ministers and their offer to provide free seminars to anyone in need of help and asked for their assistance with problems that members of his congregation were experiencing.

Translation: A pastor fairly distant from a major city was approached by people claiming to be religious help, saying they're compatible with his religion.  He fell for it.

I won't go on with the quotes.  but I see a test of willingness to divulge personal information to strangers, and more.

This really makes me sad.  Scientology is so desperate, they are goig to the reaches of the planet to scam "donations" from people.