Author Topic: [Google] Never a bad time to watch 'A Few Good Men' - The Eastern Progress Online (subscription)  (Read 610 times)

Offline News Thetan

• News Reporter
  • The Who
    • Reaching For The Tipping Point
Never a bad time to watch 'A Few Good Men' - The Eastern Progress Online (subscription)
21 January 2010, 12:21 am

We've all been there; we all know and hate the feeling. It's the feeling that comes with the knowledge that it's crunch time, and your brain just doesn't seem to want to crunch.

Whether you've put off reading those three chapters for your 8 a.m. class or forgotten about that four page "reflection paper" that's due before 9, long nights are all but inevitable in college. That's why you may as well figure out how to deal with them.

For me, the formula is simple:

"It is 2:33 a.m. And I have writer's block. Time to watch A Few Good Men."

Yes, A Few Good Men. As in the 1992 Best Picture nominee directed by Rob Reiner and starring Tom Cruise (pre-scientology Kool-Aid) and Demi Moore (pre-Ashton Kutcher/cougar status).

more at http://media.www.easternprogress.com/media/storage/paper419/news/2010/01/21/Perspective/Never.A.Bad.Time.To.Watch.a.Few.Good.Men-3855443.shtml
« Last Edit: January 24, 2010, 14:56 by mefree »
In the case of news, we should always wait for the sacrament of confirmation.  --Voltaire

I am a bot.  I cannot reply to your messages, PMs, or emails.  I collect the news and post it; that is my function for this lifetime.