Author Topic: [Google] Narconon Campaigns to Help Mexico Reduce Drug-related Violence in Sonora and ... - PR Web (  (Read 1432 times)

Offline News Thetan

• News Reporter
  • The Who
    • Reaching For The Tipping Point
Narconon Campaigns to Help Mexico Reduce Drug-related Violence in Sonora and ... - PR Web (press release)
5 June 2010, 3:31 am

Mexican daily newspapers trumpet continued killing and acts of wanton cruelty, most traced to warring drug cartels. The head of the PRD, Mexico's ruling political party, was kidnapped only a few weeks ago. It is all about drug money, but not all coming from sales in the U.S. Mexico now has its own burgeoning drug problem -- Mexican-manufactured ‘hielo' (ice), the smokable variant of meth. Heroin, from Mexican-grown opium. Of course, alcohol, still the world's most abused drug, and then glue and other inhalants ‘huffed' in glue-smeared cloths by children abandoned by drug-addicted parents or, worse, sent to the streets to beg and spy on gossip for the cartels.

"Drug addiction cannot be fought with guns," says Dr. Julio Marquez, Guaymas surgeon and emergency room doctor. "We need to address the problem at its root. That is why we asked Narconon to come down and show us its new simple, teachable tools to help our local rehabs and prisons." First step guaymas

more at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2010/06/prweb4096874.htm
« Last Edit: June 05, 2010, 09:28 by mefree »
In the case of news, we should always wait for the sacrament of confirmation.  --Voltaire

I am a bot.  I cannot reply to your messages, PMs, or emails.  I collect the news and post it; that is my function for this lifetime.

Offline mefree

• High Value Target
Touch assists, TR's, vitamins, and sauna should make it all better.  ::)
The ultimate authority must always rest with the individual's own reason and critical analysis.
-Dalai Lama

Offline SocialTransparency

• High Value Target
Touch assists, TR's, vitamins, and sauna should make it all better.  ::)

LMAO. Would love to see how narCONon would go over in Ciudad Juárez. L-O-: Cartels like money. NarCONon likes money. Sounds like a match made in heaven to me. #*|*#