Author Topic: Narconon of Georgia Investigation Not Substantial Compliance  (Read 1106 times)

Offline sunny

• New Around Here
Why has the Georgia DHR allowed Narconon to continue to do business when they have failed to achieve compliance the last three times they were investigated?  The last investigation I found was in June of 2009, and they admitted that they did not have policies and procedures in place as required by Reg 290-4-2.  I think it is time for another inspection and close the business down for not following state laws governing drug and alcohol rehab programs.

Offline mefree

• High Value Target
Re: Narconon of Georgia Investigation Not Substantial Compliance
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2011, 20:35 »
 They passed their subsequent annual inspection. Their surveys must be on a bi-annual basis? Hopefully, another survey is due in August.
The ultimate authority must always rest with the individual's own reason and critical analysis.
-Dalai Lama

Offline ethercat

• Global Moderator
  • High Value Target
Re: Narconon of Georgia Investigation Not Substantial Compliance
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2011, 12:15 »
Why has the Georgia DHR allowed Narconon to continue to do business when they have failed to achieve compliance the last three times they were investigated?  The last investigation I found was in June of 2009, and they admitted that they did not have policies and procedures in place as required by Reg 290-4-2.  I think it is time for another inspection and close the business down for not following state laws governing drug and alcohol rehab programs.

Hi sunny.  Welcome to the Tipping Point.

Narconon fails the inspections, and in the time allowed for followup, they give back a song and dance about the changes they will make to achieve compliance.  Then they just go about their normal operations.  DHR, or DCH as it is now known, does not appear to have much of a followup procedure to assure that the changes that were promised were actually made.   

I would like to see them closed down too. 
   Narconon Reviews
   Independent Reviews of the Narconon Drug Rehab Programs
   Answers to Frequently Asked But Seldom Answered Questions