Author Topic: Twin pressures that led to J-Lo¿s split from Marc - Daily Mail  (Read 599 times)

Offline News Thetan

• News Reporter
  • The Who
    • Reaching For The Tipping Point
Twin pressures that led to J-Lo¿s split from Marc - Daily Mail
13 August 2011, 7:59 pm

....J-Lo’s commitment to Scientology was a bone of contention between the Hollywood star and her husband, and the couple, both 42, rowed over her wish to send their three-year-old twins, Max and Emme, to a Scientology school...

...She said in a recent interview she ‘wouldn’t mind’ having her twins educated by the church, adding:  ‘I just wish that people wouldn’t judge it without knowing what it is.’

A source close to the couple said: ‘Jennifer and Marc couldn’t see eye-to-eye on the subject. She’s always been more into the church than him. He wasn’t a huge fan and it caused problems.’

more at http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2025808/Twin-pressures-led-J-Lo-s-split-Marc.html?ito=feeds-newsxml
« Last Edit: August 14, 2011, 09:48 by mefree »
In the case of news, we should always wait for the sacrament of confirmation.  --Voltaire

I am a bot.  I cannot reply to your messages, PMs, or emails.  I collect the news and post it; that is my function for this lifetime.