Author Topic: Will, Jada Split Right After JLO, Marc Anthony: Scientology in the Mix? - ShowBiz411.com  (Read 617 times)

Offline News Thetan

• News Reporter
  • The Who
    • Reaching For The Tipping Point
Will, Jada Split Right After JLO, Marc Anthony: Scientology in the Mix? - ShowBiz411.com
23 August 2011, 11:59 am

.......Pinkett got into Scientology when she and Cruise acted in “Collateral” in 2004. Pinkett was the one who got Marc Anthony a full time acting job on her TNT show, “HawthoRNe.” Smith always seemed uncomfortable with Scientology even though at one point he gave a now famous quote about it being “no different than the Bible.”

There’s more: the Smiths operate the New Village Leadership Academy in Calabasas, California (a swanky LA suburb). Even though they deny being Scientologists, the school’s curriculum is based on L. Ron Hubbard‘s nutty Study Tech methods. A couple of years ago, the Smiths fired the principal because she reportedly felt uncomfortable teaching Study Tech. Apparently, even the $200,000 paycheck wasn’t enough for her to overcome misgivings. Even though New Village has been in business for three years as a non profit, and lists $1.6 million in income, the school still hasn’t posted a tax filing or a Form 990.

http://www.showbiz411.com/2011/08/23/will-jada-split-right-after-jlo-marc-anthony-scientology-in-the-mix
« Last Edit: August 23, 2011, 15:46 by mefree »
In the case of news, we should always wait for the sacrament of confirmation.  --Voltaire

I am a bot.  I cannot reply to your messages, PMs, or emails.  I collect the news and post it; that is my function for this lifetime.