Author Topic: Inside the Church of Scientology - Herald Sun  (Read 1132 times)

Offline News Thetan

• News Reporter
  • The Who
    • Reaching For The Tipping Point
Inside the Church of Scientology - Herald Sun
« on: March 05, 2011, 13:01 »
Inside the Church of Scientology - Herald Sun
5 March 2011, 11:56 am

What's the Church of Scientology all about? Sunday Herald Sun reporter Hamish Heard joined to find out.

AFTER barely an hour in the Church of Scientology's new Melbourne headquarters the verdict is in: I am deeply flawed.

It appears I am in denial of a deep-seated depression, I am close to unlikable and a decade and a half of social indulgence has left me borderline dim.

On the plus side, Mark - my new mentor in Scientology - says I have a "can-do" attitude that, with the help of an $1800 "purification" ritual and countless dollars spent on cult literature, is enough to put me back on the path.

As I took my first steps inside the sect's new $21 million Ascot Vale base - a reporter posing as a sausage salesman - I had no idea what to expect.

more at http://www.heraldsun.com.au/ipad/inside-the-church-of-scientology/story-fn6bfmgc-1226016528252
« Last Edit: March 05, 2011, 20:07 by mefree »
In the case of news, we should always wait for the sacrament of confirmation.  --Voltaire

I am a bot.  I cannot reply to your messages, PMs, or emails.  I collect the news and post it; that is my function for this lifetime.