Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Holy shit, Megan was just out of interning when I was at RCR and Nicole was my roommate at Warner Springs.

Crazy that the place is "for sale" since I was under the impression that the ranch was leased.

However, I'm pretty sure that they owned the tree houses a few miles down the road from the ranch, or maybe those were the ones that were leased, but the way I remember it, the ranch was leased, and the tree houses (withdraw) had been bought out for $3mil after the developer realized that no one was ever going to want to pay to go to play golf in godforsaken Caliente NV
Narconon in Michigan / Re: Best Drug Rehabilitation
« Last post by DeathHamster on July 24, 2018, 11:16 »
Aaaand, Narconon Freedom Center is closed. Not by Michigan, just closed.

I guess Per will be relocating to another location under a different name.

https://w2.lara.state.mi.us/VAL/License/Details/2179425
I have been informed that the Survey's CAPTCHA system has been adjusted due to some people having problems with it in order to get their survey accepted for submission.

CAPTCHA is the program or system intended to distinguish human from machine input, typically as a way of thwarting spam and automated extraction of data from websites.

All surveys, including those found at the CAPTCHA stage, have been received.

Thank you to all who have submitted surveys. We look forward to receiving more as the site link to the survey. These are then forwarded to the Downtown Independent Research Team, who manages and maintains the results of the survey.
I would love some help with anything I can do to file complaints . or get help . or even info on actual good sober living homes I can look into. Has anyone found real places to go to for help? I certainly cannot afford another expense like this.!

Hi larryzoe, thanks for contact us here. Which Program and facility location would you like to file complaints about.  That wil help me be able to direct you.

As far as recommendations, here are a few resources to help you locate a program, know what to ask for,  and then to make sure it is reputable.

First, visit our sister site, Narconon Reviews. This link takes you to the section on How to Choose a Rehab
http://narcononreviews.net/resources/for-potential-clients/how-to-choose-a-drug-or-alcohol-rehab/

You can also locate here on Narconon Reviews, where to make complaints about your experiences at a Narconon or unbranded Narconon program
http://narcononreviews.net/resources/for-former-clients/making-complaints-about-your-drug-rehab-experience/

To locate information about a licensed program, try the following Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) government website link.

You can call their helpline, as described below, or use their treatment locator found at this link: http://findtreatment.samhsa.gov/

However, beware that some licensed Narconon or unbranded Narconon programs will be listed at SAMHSA.

SAMHSA’s National Helpline, 1-800-662-HELP (4357), (also known as the Treatment Referral Routing Service) or TTY: 1-800-487-4889 is a confidential, free, 24-hour-a-day, 365-day-a-year, information service, in English and Spanish, for individuals and family members facing mental and/or substance use disorders. This service provides referrals to local treatment facilities, support groups, and community-based organizations. Callers can also order free publications and other information.
https://www.samhsa.gov/find-help/national-helpline

Sober living facilities are not always regulated.  It depends on State or county laws. If I knew which states you want to consider for this kind of arrangemnent, I could better locate resources for you to get more information on what exists and how to contact some.

Narconon Reviews is currently in the process of working to update the lists of program names, due to some programs changing facility names ( and registering/using new fictitious names ) in order to avoid the Narconon connection. In the meantime, check back here if you want to make sure a specific program is NOT a Narconon based one.

Hope this help!
Oh my goodness. This topic of Elevate Addiction Services and their wily ways of making name changes, etc. is so transparent. I was also a client there. I can 100% validate Olive18's post & experience. What a sh--show they are operating.  I am a regular person normally with no axe to grind, but these guys just need to come clean about their history and it's relevance to Elevate's current M.O.
Just look at Dan Mason's linkedin profile. He has 22 years of experience as the president of Elevate Addiction Services?? I suppose so if you add his time at both Narconon AND Elevate, which are the same businesses for all practical purposes. Also note who endorses him on linkedin: Per Winstrom, Angie Manson, Ashly Guernaccini -- all long time Narconon of Northern CA folks, & still affiliated with Elevate Addiction.
Just telling the truth. I wish their approach to substance abuse treatment could be known to any future persons in need of real help. For me it was a huge waste of money, a depressing nightmare lasting months, and my aftercare was therapy to deal with the crazy-making trauma. I was able to find real help and I am living well in recovery now.

Belated Hello!!

Thanks so much for your informative comment. So happy to hear you received real help and that you are living well in recovery!  L-O-:

I have lots more information about about what they are doing in their 'expansion' using other names ( to expand on what DeathHamster just reported, but I just time limititations right now.

In the meantime, I so appreciate your commenting here, as few do these days about the Elevate /NorCal programs. Anything you can add about the steps of the programs as you found them to be, would be greatly appreciated!

I would love some help with anything I can do to file complaints . or get help . or even info on actual good sober living homes I can look into. Has anyone found real places to go to for help? I certainly cannot afford another expense like this.!
Hello, I am new here. My daughter is currently in the facility at Caliente. I am trying to fill out the survey but it will not send the info.    This place is such a sham! Many terrible things going on there right now!  I have been duped out of money and cannot afford another program cost like this. SO, ANGRY! Everything they told me about the program was a total LIE!  Please let me know when the link is fixed and I can send the survey information. You can have anyone writing an article about this place to call me. I have very current information.
Oh my goodness. This topic of Elevate Addiction Services and their wily ways of making name changes, etc. is so transparent. I was also a client there. I can 100% validate Olive18's post & experience. What a sh--show they are operating.  I am a regular person normally with no axe to grind, but these guys just need to come clean about their history and it's relevance to Elevate's current M.O.
Just look at Dan Mason's linkedin profile. He has 22 years of experience as the president of Elevate Addiction Services?? I suppose so if you add his time at both Narconon AND Elevate, which are the same businesses for all practical purposes. Also note who endorses him on linkedin: Per Winstrom, Angie Manson, Ashly Guernaccini -- all long time Narconon of Northern CA folks, & still affiliated with Elevate Addiction.
Just telling the truth. I wish their approach to substance abuse treatment could be known to any future persons in need of real help. For me it was a huge waste of money, a depressing nightmare lasting months, and my aftercare was therapy to deal with the crazy-making trauma. I was able to find real help and I am living well in recovery now.
Halcyon Horizons is on the move! (Legally that is, their locations remain in place.)

Elevate Addiction Services - Santa Cruz is now "SEASCAPE RECOVERY CENTER, LLC"
The Santa Cruz outpatient is now "MONTEREY BAY RECOVERY AND REHABILITATION, LLC"

Elevate Addiction Services - South Lake Tahoe is now "SKY LAKE RECOVERY CENTER, LLC"

Elevate Addiction Services - Placerville remains under Halcyon Horizons for the moment. I expect that will change.

It wasn't hard to fish out the new license numbers, and update my list. Now to do some digging on the companies.

https://data.chhs.ca.gov/dataset/dhcs-licensed-residential-facilities-and-or-certified-alcohol-and-drug-programs/resource/1cbf39c4-0674-4dce-8f6f-4ff24eb8074e
Narconon in Michigan / Re: Best Drug Rehabilitation
« Last post by DeathHamster on May 25, 2018, 08:09 »
A bit of shuffling in Michigan's reports for Narconon Freedom Center.
  • An Annual Survey of 02-27-2017 was renamed to a Licensure Survey. No biggy.
  • A Settlement Agreement - 10-19-2017 was removed.
  • A Follow Up - 10-19-2017 was added. (Out of order with a Follow up - 12-19-17).
The list of participants for the Follow up include Gwenda Byrne from ABLE. They had ZERO clients on site.

There was supposed have been an unannounced inspection within the next three months, so that should have happened, but there's no record of it yet. Typical.

https://w2.lara.state.mi.us/VAL/License/Details/2179425

Previous version: https://umbraxenu.no-ip.biz/mediawiki/index.php?title=Category:Narconon_Freedom_Center&oldid=101374
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10