Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Sorry that it took so long to reply, but the assessment was for alcohol evaluation, and or recommendations for DWI classes. I had made a mistake over 12 years ago and just now getting around to getting this taken care of, but NH being stubborn in requiring specif certification's and my state does not recognized them (IC and RC) (International Certification & Reciprocity Consortium) so I went online to see if that would work, and he was one that came up. He sounds like a Chameleon, ready to claim he can do it all, I guess, anyway thank you very much in your help to  help others, as I am a disabled Vet and on a small disability check as of yet, without this post this could of set me back financially. Thank You for caring for the people.
Hi JoeClark,

Advertising links are not allowed on this forum, so I have removed them from your posts.  You are welcome to participate here, but if you add commercial links again, you will be banned.

Gee, I didn't even notice that. Thanks for spotting them and giving the warnings. 'Looks like 3 strikes, and JoeClark is out'
The link is not working for me, any other way to read the whole? Thanks in advance :)

Edit: Works now, sorry for disturbing. And thanks for sharing :)

:w:e:l:c:o:m:e: RayandDr! You didn't disturb anyone... glad your search brought you here and hope you'll stop by again if interested. We have lots of good information here, and at our sister site for educating the public, Narconon Reviews http://narcononreviews.net
The link is not working for me, any other way to read the whole? Thanks in advance :)

Edit: Works now, sorry for disturbing. And thanks for sharing :)
Hi JoeClark,

Advertising links are not allowed on this forum, so I have removed them from your posts.  You are welcome to participate here, but if you add commercial links again, you will be banned.
General Discussion about Scientology / Re: Hubbard's view on identities
« Last post by ethercat on October 18, 2017, 21:24 »
Hi JoeClark,

Hello Everyone,

From the Hubbard Clearing Scientologist Course 6001C06 6 January 1960, Identity, 54'13"
"Identity is the most irresponsible mechanism a thetan has. Therefore, it has to be resolved."

Interesting misinformation. We use identities to get anything done and take responsibility. So Hubbard wanted to "resolve" that which we use to take responsibility by calling it irresponsible.
Was Hubbard delusional or was he trying to create slaves?

Any Idea , Suggestions would be appreciated,

Thanks,

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:http://exscnforum.com/index.php/topic/353-hubbards-view-on-identities/

website builder software

Eliminate from the member the idea that identities are necessary and healthy, and the better for Scientology to control.

PS: FYI, As ethercat wrote in another thread in this section, "this forum is not so much an exes forum as it is a forum for people to investigate and discuss Narconon.  Exes are welcome, of course, to take part and there are some here, but I'd venture to say at least half of the active members, if not more, are "never-ins". http://forum.reachingforthetippingpoint.net/index.php?topic=12969.msg36600#msg36600

That said, you may want to post only 'Scientology lite' stuff here.

The Ex Scientologist Message Board is the best place to get into in-depth discussions countering Scientology tech such as this.
:w:e:l:c:o:m:e: to our forum, JoeClark!

I'm not sure what it is you are looking for either, but those links mefree gave you should help you better understand where this crazy 'barley formula' came from.

Appreciate you mentioning that reference. Its a dangerous formula to give babies. When I was a scientologist, I never gave it to my infant. Of course I never mentioned that to anyone at the church. I just ignore Hubbard's advice.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10