Author Topic: Scientolgy Drug Rehab  (Read 171 times)

Offline Scientology

• New Around Here
Scientolgy Drug Rehab
« on: August 29, 2017, 17:55 »

Interested in navigation, triangulation and Giza Mac Pear & Son Cargo cultural philosophy

Say no to cult of death and disconnection

Narconon haillie selassie and powerful power

Handsome results that counts & not even a tax free bag

Ok, when here finally, some questions i have been thinking about for a while now...

-How many percent of the Scientology economy is financed by Narconon, anyone have an idea?
-What is the main reasons Narconon still is here?

How does Narconon get customers?

Offline Mary_McConnell

• High Value Target
    • Formerly Fooled Finally Free of The Deceptive Cult Called Scientology
Re: Scientolgy Drug Rehab
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2017, 21:14 »
Welcome, 'Scientology'!

Ok, when here finally, some questions i have been thinking about for a while now...

How many percent of the Scientology economy is financed by Narconon, anyone have an idea?

That is not known to me, or anyone I know.  There is nothing in writing, documented, that can be found by the public. Church records are exempt from being made public. Narconon records will never show this, as they have to use their monies only to support specific projects or as grants.

They do, however, benefit from recruits to the church for courses or auditing. This is an elaborate and often covert process of handpicking receptive graduates and staff who are taken under the wing of a facility staff member who is also a scientologist, all done under close observation by their program management.  These people cannot be hostile to, or have said anything critical about, the church. Over time, the staff/scientologist knows who to send over to a local church, or to one near the graduate's home in their own state if the graduate must return home.  Most often, the person is told that they need Scientology to be fully cured of their addiction, that there are specific courses and counseling in Scientology that address the root cause of the addiction... this can bring in thousands and thousands of $$$ from just one Narconon staff or grad sent to a a church "org", as they are called.

The only 'support' Scientology gives to Narconon that I know of is mention of the program with link to Narconon . org site  on their website and in the way of donations to their property front group, Social Betterment Properties International, who is the landlord of some but not all Narconon program facility properties, like Narconon Arrowhead[/b] The church also funds other related front groups, like the drug education programs, but not Narconon education programs directly, not that I know of anyway.  This is intentional, to maintain a corporate veil between entities. Keeping the "Narconon is not Scientology mantra going. The International Association of Scientologists, which is supposed to be a separate organization but is yet another cash cow for the church, also claims to donate to Narconon

-What is the main reasons Narconon still is here?

There are 50 states here in the USA and each has it's own laws in relation to licensing of substance abuse programs and licensing of drug counselors. The states where there are still programs, tend to be easiest to get licenses on both. The laws are slowly changing making it harder for bad programs to get licensed, but this takes time and getting through red-tape. Some have been closed, some closed on their own... but there are still those in these states still operating. California is making it harder to get a license renewed due to stricter requirements for counselors, but Narconon has managed to still be there in Southern California for the time being. They have been sued so many times, but then respond by changing contracts so people have to sign to agree to not sue, and only use arbitration to settle disputes. Most if not all attorneys will not take arbitration cases unless paid for their time, with retainer fee paid up front. They have settled nearly all lawsuits, though there are some recent new ones, and I believe their will continue to be more.

But the way to shut these people down completely, besides draining them of their money in legal and settlement fees, is to have any and all complaints also be filed at state consumer affairs offices run by each state Attorney General. If enough state AGs get these complaints, a lawsuits by the states can be brought against then for the typical tactics of intentional breach of contract, fraud, deceptive trade practices and others. 

How does Narconon get customers?

Sometimes they get them from people who did the program, who are referred, many of whom who get a commission for sending a person into a Narconon salesperson. But, you need to read this forum and do a google search as well to really see the game they have going on...

Also, visit our sister site for independent info and reviews of Narconon,  Narconon Reviews http://narcononreviews.net  Seriously, they get customers anyway they can, especially through tricking websites to link to their main website, or by fake referral websites claiming to be independent when they aren't. But it is important for you, and anyone who doesn't know how they operate, to get the facts independently because Narconon will not tell anyone the facts that many former 'students' aka patients, and staff have come to know.

I am glad you joined us here. So look around the forum, read, search words such as:  fake referral . Or whatever interests you.

Narconon is Scientology. The whole program is. So you have come to the right place

~ Mary
I am a volunteer advocate for victims of the Narconon scam. I am a former scientologist. I post anonymously. Mary McConnell is my long time nom de plume. Feel free to contact me for assistance in righting the wrongs.

Offline Scientology

• New Around Here
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2017, 18:39 »
Ok very nice, thank you
I will be looking around and see what i can learn

Offline Mary_McConnell

• High Value Target
    • Formerly Fooled Finally Free of The Deceptive Cult Called Scientology
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2017, 10:44 »
Ok very nice, thank you
I will be looking around and see what i can learn

:){}{}{}
I am a volunteer advocate for victims of the Narconon scam. I am a former scientologist. I post anonymously. Mary McConnell is my long time nom de plume. Feel free to contact me for assistance in righting the wrongs.