Author Topic: Per Wickstrom Scientology Front Group, Living Solutions Centers, Expands In MI  (Read 266 times)

Offline Miss Fortune

• Fly in the Ointment

The Church of Scientology would like you to believe that Applied Scholastics is an educational program and merely a “Scientology-related entity.”

To quote Public Enemy, “don’t believe the hype”.

As I revealed on May 1, 2017, Michigan Scientologist Per Wickstrom is using his drug treatment centers as bases for the spread of his Living Solutions Centers, planting his “flag” first here in Michigan in Manistee and Battle Creek. Since then, Wickstrom has expanded to Fort Wayne, Indiana and rural Harrison, Michigan.

Applied Scholastics functions as an educational organization to spread L. Ron Hubbard courses and Scientology ethics and beliefs in their schools. All schools licensed by Applied Scholastics are Scientology schools staffed and directed by Scientologists.
http://glisteningquiveringunderbelly.blogspot.com/2017/09/scientology-creeps-into-small-town.html
« Last Edit: September 13, 2017, 14:33 by Miss Fortune »

Offline BigBeard

• Hill 10 Situation
I don't think "Related Entities" means the same thing to the IRS that Per thinks it does. The IRS definition:

Meaning of "Related Entities"

1) The two entities have (i) significant common purposes and substantial common membership or (ii) directly or indirectly substantial common direction or control; or

2) Either entity owns (directly or through one or more entities) a 50 percent or greater interest in the capital or profits of the other. For this purpose, entities treated as related entities under the preceding paragraph shall be treated as one entity.

So when the IRS calls any of the front groups a "$cientology-related entity" in the '93 closing agreement, there's nothing "mere" about it.
BigBeard

Offline Miss Fortune

• Fly in the Ointment
So shoot me, I'm not an attorney.

Offline BigBeard

• Hill 10 Situation
My comment wasn't aimed at you Miss F., but rather what $cientology would like us to believe: 'The Church of Scientology would like you to believe that Applied Scholastics is an educational program and merely a “Scientology-related entity.” '

That "$cientology-related entity" means it's part of $cientology, whatever they may claim otherwise.
BigBeard

Offline Mary_McConnell

• High Value Target
    • Formerly Fooled Finally Free of The Deceptive Cult Called Scientology
Oh, please.... Per Wickstrom would  >:D love >:D to have his most diligent critics bickering because of a misunderstanding!! 

Love to you both... and thank you for your efforts.

We could sure use some moles in Battle Creek, to help speed the process of exposing Per's games over there.
I am a volunteer advocate for victims of the Narconon scam. I am a former scientologist. I post anonymously. Mary McConnell is my long time nom de plume. Feel free to contact me for assistance in righting the wrongs.

Offline mefree

• High Value Target
Love to you both... and thank you for your efforts.

We could sure use some moles in Battle Creek, to help speed the process of exposing Per's games over there.

^^^
This!

Meanwhile, Per is raking in the $O$ $$O$$.

Remember that 9,000-sq. ft. pad mansion he purchased?
https://safetyharborconnect.com/owner-6-9-m-safety-harbor-mansion-identified
The ultimate authority must always rest with the individual's own reason and critical analysis.
-Dalai Lama

Offline Miss Fortune

• Fly in the Ointment

Add that to his homes in Clearwater, Torch Lake, and the 11,416 square foot home shown above, located within shouting distance of Marne's Serenity Rehab, and you've got quite a colony.

Or a hive.

http://glisteningquiveringunderbelly.blogspot.com/2017/03/homes-boy-national-cherry-festival.html