Author Topic: FBI Law Enforcement Bulletin: Psychopathy  (Read 5501 times)

Offline mefree

• High Value Target
FBI Law Enforcement Bulletin: Psychopathy
« on: August 28, 2012, 17:31 »
I actually think this is related to Scientology and the front groups, but it doesn't fit neatly into any particular category. This is an FBI Law Enforcement Bulletin on the topic of psychopathy.

This was the July edition, which may not be posted much longer.

http://www.fbi.gov/stats-services/publications/law-enforcement-bulletin/july-2012/July-2012
The ultimate authority must always rest with the individual's own reason and critical analysis.
-Dalai Lama

Offline wynot

• Supressive Person
  • wynot
Re: FBI Law Enforcement Bulletin: Psychopathy
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2012, 19:21 »
Fascinating articles; I have reading to do there! cU#__

'til next time;
wynot
"When nothing seems to help, I go look at a stonecutter hammering away at his rock, perhaps a hundred times without as much as a crack showing in it. Yet at the hundred and first blow it will split in two, and I know it was not that blow that did it, but all that had gone before."

Jacob Riis

Offline snippy

• Supressive Person
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2012, 20:06 »
I would say this has a lot to do with Scientology. Here is an L Ron Hubbard connection (maybe). The first reference listed is to Mask of Sanity, which is in the public domain.  Here's a link to an easy to navigate copy.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/104228280/Mask-of-Sanity-w-Bkmks

I have convinced myself that Case 26 - The psychopath as psychiatrist can only be none other than, fearless leader, named above.  His timeline matches just fine and some of the kinkier stuff even has been described elsewhere.

Offline mefree

• High Value Target
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2012, 21:01 »
I would say this has a lot to do with Scientology. Here is an L Ron Hubbard connection (maybe). The first reference listed is to Mask of Sanity, which is in the public domain.  Here's a link to an easy to navigate copy.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/104228280/Mask-of-Sanity-w-Bkmks

I have convinced myself that Case 26 - The psychopath as psychiatrist can only be none other than, fearless leader, named above.  His timeline matches just fine and some of the kinkier stuff even has been described elsewhere.

Interesting reading. The psychopath in case 26 does seem to share a few characteristics with L. Ron.
The ultimate authority must always rest with the individual's own reason and critical analysis.
-Dalai Lama

Offline Mary_McConnell

• High Value Target
    • Formerly Fooled Finally Free of The Deceptive Cult Called Scientology
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2012, 22:40 »
Very interesting.

Most know that Hubbard was a narcissist. from Wiki:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissism
 Traits and signs

Thomas suggests that narcissists typically display most, sometimes all, of the following traits:[5]

An obvious self-focus in interpersonal exchanges
    Problems in sustaining satisfying relationships
    A lack of psychological awareness (see insight in psychology and psychiatry, egosyntonic)
    Difficulty with empathy
    Problems distinguishing the self from others (see narcissism and boundaries)
    Hypersensitivity to any insults or imagined insults (see criticism and narcissists, narcissistic rage and narcissistic injury)
    Vulnerability to shame rather than guilt
    Haughty body language
    Flattery towards people who admire and affirm them (narcissistic supply)
    Detesting those who do not admire them (narcissistic abuse)
    Using other people without considering the cost of doing so
    Pretending to be more important than they really are
    Bragging (subtly but persistently) and exaggerating their achievements
    Claiming to be an "expert" at many things
    Inability to view the world from the perspective of other people
    Denial of remorse and gratitude

Hotchkiss' seven deadly sins of narcissism

Hotchkiss identified what she called the seven deadly sins of narcissism:[6]

Shamelessness: Shame is the feeling that lurks beneath all unhealthy narcissism, and the inability to process shame in healthy ways.

Magical thinking: Narcissists see themselves as perfect, using distortion and illusion known as magical thinking. They also use projection to dump shame onto others.

Arrogance: A narcissist who is feeling deflated may reinflate by diminishing, debasing, or degrading somebody else.

Envy: A narcissist may secure a sense of superiority in the face of another person's ability by using contempt to minimize the other person.

Entitlement: Narcissists hold unreasonable expectations of particularly favorable treatment and automatic compliance because they consider themselves special. Failure to comply is considered an attack on their superiority, and the perpetrator is considered an "awkward" or "difficult" person. Defiance of their will is a narcissistic injury that can trigger narcissistic rage.

Exploitation: Can take many forms but always involves the exploitation of others without regard for their feelings or interests. Often the other is in a subservient position where resistance would be difficult or even impossible. Sometimes the subservience is not so much real as assumed.

Bad boundaries: Narcissists do not recognize that they have boundaries and that others are separate and are not extensions of themselves. Others either exist to meet their needs or may as well not exist at all. Those who provide narcissistic supply to the narcissist are treated as if they are part of the narcissist and are expected to live up to those expectations. In the mind of a narcissist there is no boundary between self and other.
I am a volunteer advocate for victims of the Narconon scam. I am a former scientologist. I post anonymously. Mary McConnell is my long time nom de plume. Feel free to contact me for assistance in righting the wrongs.

Offline BigBeard

• Hill 10 Situation
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2012, 22:44 »
These traits from the FBI Bulletin appear to fit El Ron to a tee:

Traits and Characteristics of Psychopathy
Interpersonal                        Affective                  Lifestyle          Antisocial    
Glib and superficial charm      Lack of remorse/guilt    Stimulation seeking    Poor behavior controls
Grandiose sense of self-worth    Shallow affect       Impulsivity       Early behavior problems
Pathological lying       Callous lack of empathy    Irresponsible       Juvenile delinquency
Conning and manipulation    Failure to accept responsibility    Parasitic orientation    Revocation of conditional release
                                                  Lack of realistic goals    Criminal versatility
BigBeard

Offline mefree

• High Value Target
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2012, 07:54 »
This is nothing new, but I'm still astounded that Scientology was built on one man's psychopathy and inherited by the likes of the tiny tyrant, who continued the madness, even worsened it.

Scientology - a belief system created on insanity, that has managed to survive this long, wield so much influence and damage so many lives.

-Dalai Lama

Offline snippy

• Supressive Person
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2012, 11:17 »
with the blessing of the United States government on every level.   :(

Offline mefree

• High Value Target
« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2012, 11:29 »
with the blessing of the United States government on every level.   :(

Absolutely!
-Dalai Lama

Offline wynot

• Supressive Person
  • wynot
« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2012, 09:06 »
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2012/09/120920115739.htm

I have to wonder about DM's nose; but we already know that LRH had a messed-up sense of smell - look up his laundry orders on the Apollo!

'til next time;
wynot

"When nothing seems to help, I go look at a stonecutter hammering away at his rock, perhaps a hundred times without as much as a crack showing in it. Yet at the hundred and first blow it will split in two, and I know it was not that blow that did it, but all that had gone before."

Jacob Riis

Offline mefree

• High Value Target
« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2012, 13:07 »
^^^
Interesting article. Beware of faulty smellers  :o
-Dalai Lama

Offline snippy

• Supressive Person
« Reply #11 on: October 04, 2012, 15:53 »
Agreed - very interesting. Now I also suspect people with overly sensitive sense of smell. It fits a few people I've known.

What's the story with the Apollo laundry list?

Offline wynot

• Supressive Person
  • wynot
« Reply #12 on: October 04, 2012, 23:17 »
The hubtoad's slaves were required to wash his shirts, if my memory is not too far off, individually in buckets of fresh water something like 40 or more times before he would wear  them. Apparently he was convinced there were horrid toxins in the cloth that had to be scrubbed out for hours. I guess he could have audited them, and saved big on soap!

This was from several sources, I do not remember which ones just now, but I think it was in Bent Corydon's book...

'til later;
wynot

Jacob Riis

Offline snippy

• Supressive Person
« Reply #13 on: October 08, 2012, 00:20 »
Thanks wynot. Bizarre. No matter how you try to explain it. The people washing his clothes are even weirder. The emperor has no clean clothes. Yes he does. No he doesn't...