Author Topic: Did Hubbard ever hear of the double-helix?  (Read 805 times)

Offline wynot

• Supressive Person
  • wynot
Did Hubbard ever hear of the double-helix?
« on: April 03, 2013, 10:16 »
Because actual science is so clearly antithetical to Scientology's fantasy view of the world, I thought I would share this with the OSA agents reading Tipping Point. Science Daily reports a study published in The Lancet Neurology indicates that all psychiatric or developmental disorders are apparently caused by the same basic genetic mutations, expressed differently in different individuals. In Scieno-land, this has no meaning, because all problems are caused by engrams until you reach clear, and then all problems are caused by body-thetans and SPs and PTSs. But in the real world it may show a path to preventing such damages in the future with cellular therapy. Imagine a world without insanity, indeed!

Real science is the most wonderful thing in the world!

Full story here: http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2013/04/130402182454.htm

'til next time;
wynot
"When nothing seems to help, I go look at a stonecutter hammering away at his rock, perhaps a hundred times without as much as a crack showing in it. Yet at the hundred and first blow it will split in two, and I know it was not that blow that did it, but all that had gone before."

Jacob Riis

Offline mefree

• High Value Target
Re: Did Hubbard ever hear of the double-helix?
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2013, 21:18 »
  L-O-:
The ultimate authority must always rest with the individual's own reason and critical analysis.
-Dalai Lama

Offline Mary_McConnell

• High Value Target
    • Formerly Fooled Finally Free of The Deceptive Cult Called Scientology
Re: Did Hubbard ever hear of the double-helix?
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2013, 22:15 »
  Y--O-||

Thanks
I am a volunteer advocate for victims of the Narconon scam. I am a former scientologist. I post anonymously. Mary McConnell is my long time nom de plume. Feel free to contact me for assistance in righting the wrongs.