Author Topic: Per Wickstrom Pays $6.9 Million For "Most Expensive Home in Pinellas County, FL"  (Read 572 times)

Offline Miss Fortune

• Fly in the Ointment

http://glisteningquiveringunderbelly.blogspot.com/2017/03/homes-boy-national-cherry-festival.html

A gated waterfront estate in Safety Harbor, Florida that hit the market last October was snapped up this past January by Michigan's Per Wickstrom for $6.9 million, making it the most expensive home in Pinellas County.

Also interesting is the fact Wickstrom's plush Florida pad is managed by his newly-formed Michigan LLC, Truman Management Company, LLC. Truman is the trustee of  “The GMEN Revocable Trust”, and the home's owner. Additionally, Wickstrom recently changed the ownership on both a Torch Lake, Michigan home and a Pennfield Township home to “The GMEN Revocable Trust”.

Offline Mary_McConnell

• High Value Target
    • Formerly Fooled Finally Free of The Deceptive Cult Called Scientology
Thank you, Miss Fortune! Yup, Per's gone Gangsta
« Last Edit: March 22, 2017, 17:43 by Mary_McConnell »
I am a volunteer advocate for victims of the Narconon scam. I am a former scientologist. I post anonymously. Mary McConnell is my long time nom de plume. Feel free to contact me for assistance in righting the wrongs.

Offline mefree

• High Value Target
I have a new level of disgust. Ugh!
The ultimate authority must always rest with the individual's own reason and critical analysis.
-Dalai Lama

Offline mefree

• High Value Target
Per donated 100K to Trump's inauguration.

Michigan donors give $2M for Trump inauguration
Melissa Nann Burke, and Keith Laing, DetroitNews
<a few snips>

"Many top donors had access to Trump or administration officials during the inaugural festivities during the weekend of Jan. 20.

"Per Wickstrom, CEO of Best Drug Rehabilitation in Battle Creek, chipped in $100,000 on Jan. 19, and Ciena Healthcare Management CEO and President Mohammad Qazi of West Bloomfield Township gave $50,000 on Dec. 2."

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/politics/2017/04/19/michigan-donors-give-trump-inauguration/100655108/
The ultimate authority must always rest with the individual's own reason and critical analysis.
-Dalai Lama