Author Topic: Tiziano Lugli's Video, Featuring Prominent Ex-Church Members  (Read 1225 times)

Offline mefree

• High Value Target
VIDEO: Tiziano Lugli’s “Shit Scientologists Say,” Featuring Prominent Ex-Church Members -The Underground Bunker
by Tony Ortega

In an Underground Bunker exclusive, we’re giving you the first look at two slick videos shot and assembled by Tiziano Lugli and numerous other former members of the Church of Scientology. Among those you’ll see are video blogger Tory Christman, former church spokesman Mike Rinder, and character actor Michael Fairman. Also taking part was Jenna Miscavige Hill, niece of Scientology leader David Miscavige, who has a memoir coming out next month. (Also, a few actors helped out — hey, it’s Hollywood.)

First up, Shit Scientologists Say…to outsiders.

more at http://tonyortega.org/2012/12/21/video-tiziano-lugli-releases-shit-scientologists-say/
The ultimate authority must always rest with the individual's own reason and critical analysis.
-Dalai Lama

Offline Mary_McConnell

• High Value Target
    • Formerly Fooled Finally Free of The Deceptive Cult Called Scientology
Re: Tiziano Lugli's Video, Featuring Prominent Ex-Church Members
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2012, 21:25 »
I love these videos!
I am a volunteer advocate for victims of the Narconon scam. I am a former scientologist. I post anonymously. Mary McConnell is my long time nom de plume. Feel free to contact me for assistance in righting the wrongs.

Offline snippy

• Supressive Person
Re: Tiziano Lugli's Video, Featuring Prominent Ex-Church Members
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2012, 17:06 »
Yes, but reality is stranger than fiction. The depositions of Steven Fishman are even more bizarre. Somehow he became an Ex-Scientologist, but it is hard to imagine after hearing how "indoctrinated" he is in these videos.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7J00_m75WQ&list=PL1675C4B58863318E&index=1

The blurb on this playlist:
This is Steve Fishman, who is an EX scientologist. He sued the church in 1993 in a very puplic lawsuit. From his lawsuit, he gave the court ALL the records and materials from ALL the OT Levels, which then became public. Search google - "Fishman Affidavit".