Author Topic: Narconon shills: PITA Group, Inc, William Kent McGregor & Claire Pinelli  (Read 13537 times)

Offline CoolHand

• Actual Trouble Source
  • Truth Revealed
They took these down since you caught them lying.  In addition, a few of those people haven't worked there for a while.  As for Jette, she has been working as a registrar, and she and Kent "tag cycles" to each other frequently.  In other words, she gets the full reg commission (1 or 2 percent) plus he gets 5-10 percent as the full or partial FSM commission.  Sometimes they can bring home as much as $3,600 in commission in one week for getting just one fully-paid person into Arrowhead, plus Jette's base salary, so more like 4K per week for just one new arrival.  This isn't usually the case, but has happened. 

As Howard said on the Axxiom for Liberty show Friday night, "not a bad gig if you can get it."

Offline 10oriocookies

• Hill 10 Situation
  • "Sandy!!!!??????"
That page was up as of a few weeks ago.  Did she get a demotion for the foot bullets her and Kent shot?  I guess foot bullets is not the right word.  More like amputation.  Stumpy and friends are having a hard time hobbling through the rehab world these days.  They should be thanking us for keeping them honest.
ET went home.

Offline Mary_McConnell

• High Value Target
    • Formerly Fooled Finally Free of The Deceptive Cult Called Scientology
Miss Fortune at Traverse City's  Glistening, Quivering Underbelly Blog writes about Pita, et al... among other things Narconon in MI.

http://forum.reachingforthetippingpoint.net/index.php/topic,12387.0.html
I am a volunteer advocate for victims of the Narconon scam. I am a former scientologist. I post anonymously. Mary McConnell is my long time nom de plume. Feel free to contact me for assistance in righting the wrongs.

Offline mefree

• High Value Target
Claire Pinelli was not very popular with her students!
http://www.ratemyprofessors.com/ShowRatings.jsp?tid=1415729
The ultimate authority must always rest with the individual's own reason and critical analysis.
-Dalai Lama

Offline Mary_McConnell

• High Value Target
haha!! On top of that, she's not at all HOT!  :P

School: Lone Star College (all)
    Department: Math/Developmental Math

1.8 Overall Quality
    1.7 Helpfulness
    1.9 Clarity
    3.4 Easiness
    0 Hotness

I am a volunteer advocate for victims of the Narconon scam. I am a former scientologist. I post anonymously. Mary McConnell is my long time nom de plume. Feel free to contact me for assistance in righting the wrongs.

Offline mefree

• High Value Target
haha!! On top of that, she's not at all HOT!  :P

School: Lone Star College (all)
    Department: Math/Developmental Math

1.8 Overall Quality
    1.7 Helpfulness
    1.9 Clarity
    3.4 Easiness
    0 Hotness

;D
The ultimate authority must always rest with the individual's own reason and critical analysis.
-Dalai Lama

Offline 10oriocookies

• Hill 10 Situation
  • "Sandy!!!!??????"
That math degree apparently entitles her to a Master Addiction Counselor cert at the old PITA Group.  What a joke.
ET went home.

Offline sparkyair

• New Around Here
About this post... I have received a response from a Mac/William McGregor stating he does alcohol assessments and he is in Cal. After reading this forum, I am guessing he is a scam?? If so I will delete his email, and thank you people for having this post, and saved me a lot of money and time.

Offline Mary_McConnell

• High Value Target
Hi and welcome!! Glad you searched the internet well. Sadly, many don't.

Sad for the potential victims to hear William Kent McGregor is still trying to drum up business. He took off from Oklahoma after being sued for fraud and foreclosing on his home

Here are some specific links with details of what you are dealing with. Please know that he will only 'refer' you to a Narconon. For independent information about Narconon, and what to look for and ask when seeking help for a loved one visit NArconon Reviews http://narcononreviews.net

While there is much about McGregor on the internet, These particular links contains info about his shyster activities and sordid past

Re: Narconon Arrowhead 2003
http://forum.reachingforthetippingpoint.net/index.php?topic=13003.msg37157#msg37157

W. Kent (Mac) McGregor's Illustrious Career
https://www.cs.cmu.edu/~dst/Stop-Narconon/Kent_McGregor/

Here is a link to the lawsuit for fraud is is named in and figures widely in
NAFC v. Narconon and Church of Scientology (many defendants)
http://narcononreviews.net/lawsuits/nafc-v-narconon-and-church-of-scientology-many-defendants/

If he is in California, I bet he's using the phones over at the Narconon Fresh Start sales office. He has no stable residence... after Oklahoma, he fled to Arizona. But he could be anywhere because you cannot trust a lot of he says.

Stay smart. Don't believe anything a rehab program staff member or a rehab referral site tells you on the phone without verifying it in writing.

Best wishes,

Mary

Offline sparkyair

• New Around Here
He is going by.... Mac and Martine thehappinesscompany@icloud.com 650-309-8690 After asking him if he was located in Kentucky and if not does he have certifications that would take care of NH, cause NH requires in person assessments, his reply was... No I am not located in Kentucky but I have certification there through IC&RC, and I thought that's what you were looking for somebody that had that type of certification. We do our assessments via electronic face-to-face contact.
If you call me we can talk further about whether I'm the right person to help you.
Thanks
Mac
signed by... Mac McGregor LADC, IC&RC
I want to thank you again for helping others avoid these crooks. God Bless you!

Offline sparkyair

• New Around Here
the last letter reply...
I haven't done one for a while from New Hampshire but I've done others in the past and I've always done them this way I don't make a big issue that I'm using Skype but I do write it up that we had an interview, and my licensing and certification covers their area so I don't think there's a problem.
Thanks
Mac

Offline mefree

• High Value Target
the last letter reply...
I haven't done one for a while from New Hampshire but I've done others in the past and I've always done them this way I don't make a big issue that I'm using Skype but I do write it up that we had an interview, and my licensing and certification covers their area so I don't think there's a problem.
Thanks
Mac

Thanks for sharing those responses with us.

Thankfully, you've done your homework. As Mary said, many don't, or conduct their research after the fact.

Also, welcome to RFTTP.
 :w:e:l:c:o:m:e:
-Dalai Lama

Offline Mary_McConnell

• High Value Target
He is going by.... Mac and Martine thehappinesscompany@icloud.com 650-309-8690 After asking him if he was located in Kentucky and if not does he have certifications that would take care of NH, cause NH requires in person assessments, his reply was... No I am not located in Kentucky but I have certification there through IC&RC, and I thought that's what you were looking for somebody that had that type of certification. We do our assessments via electronic face-to-face contact.
If you call me we can talk further about whether I'm the right person to help you.
Thanks
Mac
signed by... Mac McGregor LADC, IC&RC
I want to thank you again for helping others avoid these crooks. God Bless you!

Wow!! Thanks for posting this!! 

What kind of assessment is he referring to? An intake assessment? Or is this a supervisor assessment of a counselor?

Based upon the above email hev sent you, here is some more information, if you or anyone else want to read it, of course.

The phone number area code is from around San Jose, CA. Glad to have the general idea. And  a # to call him at :)
?
This Mac & Martine Show consists of :

Kent Mac McGregor
https://www.facebook.com/macbooker

along with his colleague and Facebook Friend, who lives in Norway and happens to work for Narconon Europe... that is a regional management level . Narconon must be working on McGregor to help him bring in the big bucks internationally ( his late wife was from Denmark and worked at Narconon there ). 

Martine Sending

Prosjektleder (Project Manager) at Narconon Europe
    Lives in Græsted
    From Kongsberg, Norway
https://www.facebook.com/martine.sending

I just came across this post on Facebook, regarding McGregor using the IC&RC as a title, which means nothing as far as a being a credential.
https://www.facebook.com/BuyerBeware/posts/543243652364079

Kent McGregor has been reinventing himself. Often with baloney

the last letter reply...
Thanks
Mac

In other words, he doesn't report that he interviewed the person by Skype... Looks like he may have broken the certification rules requiring in person, face-to-face, assessments. I suspect that his LADC license could be taken away for this.

Thank you for sharing all this!

~ Mary

Offline sparkyair

• New Around Here
Sorry that it took so long to reply, but the assessment was for alcohol evaluation, and or recommendations for DWI classes. I had made a mistake over 12 years ago and just now getting around to getting this taken care of, but NH being stubborn in requiring specif certification's and my state does not recognized them (IC and RC) (International Certification & Reciprocity Consortium) so I went online to see if that would work, and he was one that came up. He sounds like a Chameleon, ready to claim he can do it all, I guess, anyway thank you very much in your help to  help others, as I am a disabled Vet and on a small disability check as of yet, without this post this could of set me back financially. Thank You for caring for the people.