Author Topic: Infinite Complacency: Must-read commentary on the Scientology Fraud Verdicts  (Read 7684 times)

Offline Damian DeWitt

• Met Xenu
The absolutely best and continuing coverage of the verdicts is coming from Jonny Jacobsen's Infinite Complacency. He repays checking in frequently for updates.

Jonny is a former writer for Agence France-Presse and fluent in French. He has been producing must-read reporting and analysis on the trial from the beginning. He has also been writing the stories of Marc and Claire Headley and Laura DeCrescenzo and their lawsuits.

He is a writer of great power, beauty, and precision. If you have not read Infinite Complacency I recommend reading his post on Laura DeCrescenzo and her lawsuit for coerced abortion. Do not miss the post by her ex-husband's uncle Mike Henderson in the comments section

Jonny is providing much more detail and analysis on the French Scientology verdicts than is available anywhere else on the internets. This delicious detail, for example, which he just posted in his summary of the verdicts and sentences:

The Association Spirituelle de l’Eglise de Scientologie CC (ASES), the Celebrity Centre, was convicted of organised fraud against the plaintiffs Aude-Claire Malton and Eric Aubry.

It was fined 400,000 euros and ordered to pay for the details of the conviction to be published in the major French and English-language news outlets including Le Monde, Le Figaro, Libération, the Herald Tribune and Time Magazine – and their websites.

So check out Infinite Complacency and comment.

Offline Stutroup

• Supressive Person
Thank you Damian, for the tip!

I've been wondering if there were a better place to find the information.

Offline ethercat

• Global Moderator
  • High Value Target
The absolutely best and continuing coverage of the verdicts is coming from Jonny Jacobsen's Infinite Complacency. He repays checking in frequently for updates.

Jonny is a former writer for Agence France-Presse and fluent in French. He has been producing must-read reporting and analysis on the trial from the beginning. He has also been writing the stories of Marc and Claire Headley and Laura DeCrescenzo and their lawsuits.

He is a writer of great power, beauty, and precision. If you have not read Infinite Complacency I recommend reading his post on Laura DeCrescenzo and her lawsuit for coerced abortion. Do not miss the post by her ex-husband's uncle Mike Henderson in the comments section

Thanks for posting this, Damien!  I will definitely head over there and do some reading.  It will take a while because the coverage is so complete, but is well worth reading.

Is that the same Mike Henderson as Dr. Donna Shannon's husband? (Through the Door Interviews Part 1 under an alias, Part 2, and Part 3)

Jonny is providing much more detail and analysis on the French Scientology verdicts than is available anywhere else on the internets. This delicious detail, for example, which he just posted in his summary of the verdicts and sentences:

The Association Spirituelle de l’Eglise de Scientologie CC (ASES), the Celebrity Centre, was convicted of organised fraud against the plaintiffs Aude-Claire Malton and Eric Aubry.

It was fined 400,000 euros and ordered to pay for the details of the conviction to be published in the major French and English-language news outlets including Le Monde, Le Figaro, Libération, the Herald Tribune and Time Magazine – and their websites.

So check out Infinite Complacency and comment.

I had seen a report early this morning, but didn't have time to read everything then, but I noticed what poetic justice it was to have Scientology pay for the publication of the convictions, considering how much they spend trying to get their fraudulent narconon press releases published.   :D

We all have something big to celebrate this week!
   Narconon Reviews
   Independent Reviews of the Narconon Drug Rehab Programs
   Answers to Frequently Asked But Seldom Answered Questions

Offline Lorelei

• Hill 10 Situation
  • I can haz ferret.
Thanks, Damien! I bought cupcaeks to celebrate.
"Once the foundation of a revolution has been laid down, it is almost always
in the next generation that the revolution is accomplished." -- Jean d'Alembert

The Human Wiki.
"I spend hours surfing the web for information, so you don't have to!"