Author Topic: Damian De Witt of For Great Justice on G. Gordon Liddy - 10:30 am Eastern  (Read 1293 times)

Offline Damian DeWitt

• Met Xenu
Hi everybody!

I write a blog called For Great Justice and am speaking on the G. Gordon Liddy Show in an hour at 10:30 am eastern time.

Here is what I just posted on my blog. Go there for full links:

Damian DeWitt on G. Gordon Liddy today on recent momentous Scientology events - 10:30 am Eastern Time

Just in time for Halloween I am giving an update on the G. Gordon Liddy Show today on David Miscavige's most horrible week of 2009 .

The G-man's show runs from 10:00 am to 1:00 pm Eastern time, and I should be on around 10:30 am.

You can listen live here.

Reminder: This is a conservative radio show.

Reminder: The joint effort of Anonymous and an increasing army of critics and defectors from David Miscavige's Church of Scientology is non-partisan.

Everyone needs to be part of putting an end to Miscavige's reign of violence and abuse, his repression of free speech on the internet, his coerced Sea Org abortions, and his destruction of tens of thousands of family relationships through disconnection.

I don't know how much time I will have, but will be talking at least about the French fraud convictions and the $1MM fines, Paul Haggis' defection, and the Tommy Davis' ABC Nightline walkout.

I also want to let people know about Marc Headley's new book Blown For Good: Behind the Iron Curtain of Scientology and point people to Jonny Jacobsen's blog Infinite Complacency as the best place to go for in-depth reporting and commentary.

I also want to let people know that there are important books just out by former Sea Org women: Bonnie Wood's Deceived - One Woman's Stand Against Scientology and Nancy Many's My Billion Year Contract.

This will be about the fifth time I have been on the show, but the first time I will be speaking as Damian DeWitt. Previously I have always spoken as "Anonymous".

The show contacted Why We Protest many months ago asking for some one from Anonymous to speak, and I volunteered. Though no one anonymous speaks for Anonymous, I felt it was appropriate (and cool) to speak as "Anonymous" since the request had come directly to Anonymous at WWP.

I have decided to speak as Damian DeWitt because I want to give people a chance to check in here at For Great Justice for commentary from an anonymous blogger on developments in the Church of Scientology's War on the Planet.

The G-man is a cool guy, and I am grateful he is giving his audiences a chance to hear about the collapse of the Miscavige regime as it unfolds.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2009, 11:20 by Damian DeWitt »

Offline Ultrapoet

• Joker and Degrader
I kind of love the fact that conservatives, liberals, atheists and religious can all agree that the Church of Scientology sucks and should be destroyed.

Hope the radio show went well!

Raven

I missed it too :(  Its the first liddy/Dewitt Show I missed :((

Offline ethercat

• Global Moderator
  • High Value Target
Thanks for letting us know, Damien.  I missed it this morning, but I plan to listen to the podcast, linked from here: http://www.liddyshow.com/ at the bottom of the page.
   Narconon Reviews
   Independent Reviews of the Narconon Drug Rehab Programs
   Answers to Frequently Asked But Seldom Answered Questions

Offline mefree

• High Value Target
Thanks Damian for posting the info here.
The ultimate authority must always rest with the individual's own reason and critical analysis.
-Dalai Lama