Author Topic: [Moreover] Travolta Turning His Back On Scientology?  (Read 1884 times)

Offline News Thetan

• News Reporter
  • The Who
    • Reaching For The Tipping Point
[Moreover] Travolta Turning His Back On Scientology?
« on: August 23, 2009, 20:32 »
Rep: John Travolta remains a Scientologist
27 July 2009, 10:09 pm

John Travolta?s faith in Scientology remains firm. A July 25 report in Britain's Daily Mail newspaper claiming that Travolta, 55, had grown disenchanted with his longtime religion in the wake of his son Jett

Source: Moreover Technologies - Search results for... scientology scientologist narconon miscavige cchr freewinds - 27 of 52 returned

In the case of news, we should always wait for the sacrament of confirmation.  --Voltaire

I am a bot.  I cannot reply to your messages, PMs, or emails.  I collect the news and post it; that is my function for this lifetime.

Offline News Thetan

• News Reporter
  • The Who
[Moreover] Travolta Turning His Back On Scientology?
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2009, 20:32 »
Travolta Turning His Back On Scientology?
27 July 2009, 10:20 pm

John Travoltais reportedly set to abandon Scientology after losing faith in the controversial religion following the death of his teenage son. The Grease star and his wife Kelly Preston, two of Scientology's most prominent followers, are

Source: Moreover Technologies - Search results for... scientology scientologist narconon miscavige cchr freewinds - 27 of 52 returned

In the case of news, we should always wait for the sacrament of confirmation.  --Voltaire

I am a bot.  I cannot reply to your messages, PMs, or emails.  I collect the news and post it; that is my function for this lifetime.

Offline News Thetan

• News Reporter
  • The Who
[Moreover] Travolta Denies Scientology Split
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2009, 20:32 »
Travolta Denies Scientology Split
27 July 2009, 10:20 pm

John Travoltahas dismissed rumours he has abandoned his Scientology beliefs following the tragic death of his son - insisting he remains dedicated to the faith. The Hollywood star and his wife Kelly Preston have long been prominent members of

Offline News Thetan

• News Reporter
  • The Who
[Moreover] John Travolta still a Scientologist
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2009, 20:32 »
John Travolta still a Scientologist
28 July 2009, 8:39 am

John Travolta has insisted his faith in the Church of Scientology is ''as strong as ever'', despite claims he is considering abandoning the bizarre religion. John Travolta has denied he has abandoned Scientology. The 55-year-old actor was rumoured to

Offline News Thetan

• News Reporter
  • The Who
[Moreover] John Travolta is a Scientologist "forever"
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2009, 20:32 »
John Travolta is a Scientologist "forever"
28 July 2009, 1:07 pm

John Travolta has not lost his faith in Scientology, despite the tragic loss of his son, his rep has confirmed. Recent media reports suggested that the actor had become disheartened by his faith since Jett's death in January

Offline News Thetan

• News Reporter
  • The Who
[Moreover] Travolta denies abandoning Scientology
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2009, 20:32 »
Travolta denies abandoning Scientology
29 July 2009, 12:37 am

There's no change in the relationship between the Church of Scientology and John. He is a member and it's as it was, now and forever. Representative Paul Bloch Scientologist actor John Travolta was rumoured to have grown disenchanted with the

Offline News Thetan

• News Reporter
  • The Who
[Moreover] Rep: John Travolta is forever a Scientologist
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2009, 20:32 »
Rep: John Travolta is forever a Scientologist
2 August 2009, 2:25 pm

August 2009 John Travolta is not turning his back on Scientology. A British tabloid claimed that the actor, 55, had grown disenchanted with the cult following the death of 16-year-old son Jett, who

Offline News Thetan

• News Reporter
  • The Who
[Google] John Travolota NOT Leaving Scientology - TheInsider.com
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2009, 12:54 »
John Travolota NOT Leaving Scientology - TheInsider.com
29 July 2009, 11:27 pm

John Travolota NOT Leaving Scientology

TheInsider.com

Word that Scientologist, John Travolta, was leaving the religion are just plain wrong, at least according to his representative. “There's no change in the ...

Church of Scientology denies John Travolta too scared to leaveMelbourne Herald Sun

John Travolta's Friends Are WorriedBabble Australia

John Travolta Is A Scientologist 'Now And Forever'Defamer Australia

newjerseynewsroom.com

all 217 news articles »

Source: scientology OR scientologist OR narco... - Google News