Author Topic: [Moreover] How Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise inspired new Scientology uniform  (Read 1601 times)

Offline News Thetan

• News Reporter
  • The Who
    • Reaching For The Tipping Point
How Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise inspired new Scientology uniform
22 August 2009, 8:03 pm

Katie, if a little more vampire-themed. They gave the new designs the thumbs-up, along with church leader David Miscavige who had overall approval

Source: Moreover Technologies - Search results for... scientology scientologist narconon miscavige cchr freewinds - 27 of 52 returned

In the case of news, we should always wait for the sacrament of confirmation.  --Voltaire

I am a bot.  I cannot reply to your messages, PMs, or emails.  I collect the news and post it; that is my function for this lifetime.

Offline News Thetan

• News Reporter
  • The Who
[Moreover] Cruises inspire new Scientology uniforms
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2009, 20:32 »
Cruises inspire new Scientology uniforms
23 August 2009, 11:55 am

Cruise and wife Katie Holmes' style statement has inspired the designs for the latest range of 'Church of Scientology' uniforms. The 31-year old actress who is gearing up for her Holmes & Yang fashion launch in Los Angeles next month, has influenced the

Source: Moreover Technologies - Search results for... scientology scientologist narconon miscavige cchr freewinds - 27 of 52 returned

In the case of news, we should always wait for the sacrament of confirmation.  --Voltaire

I am a bot.  I cannot reply to your messages, PMs, or emails.  I collect the news and post it; that is my function for this lifetime.

Offline News Thetan

• News Reporter
  • The Who
[Google] Katie Holmes: Scientology's new fashi... - guardian.co.uk
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2009, 12:03 »
Katie Holmes: Scientology's new fashi... - guardian.co.uk
24 August 2009, 7:25 am

Katie Holmes: Scientology's new fashion muse

guardian.co.uk

Behold, then, the new attire for staff members of "Ideal Org", the umbrella term for those Scientology churches functioning most closely in accordance with ...

Scientology Jargon in Action: Squirrels, Locationals and Time TracksGawker

all 2 news articles »

Source: scientology OR scientologist OR narco... - Google News

Offline News Thetan

• News Reporter
  • The Who
[Moreover] Scientology's new fashion muse
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2009, 12:03 »
Scientology's new fashion muse
24 August 2009, 9:20 am

Designers working for the Church of Scientology find inspiration in the form of Mr and Mrs Cruise Some say that Scientologists attempted to incorporate signature elements of Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise's style into their new

Source: Moreover Technologies - Search results for... scientology scientologist narconon miscavige cchr freewinds - 28 of 52 returned