Author Topic: [Formerly Fooled] Scientology Caught Using Fair Game Tactics on Parents...  (Read 1083 times)

Offline News Thetan

• News Reporter
  • The Who
    • Reaching For The Tipping Point
Scientology Caught Using Fair Game Tactics on Parents Trying to Reach Their Daughter, A Member of the Cult.
23 August 2008, 12:27 am

Meet Tony and Sue from Manchester England, peaceful protesters against the Church of Scientology. They are one of many families persisting to reach their THEIR CAPTIVE CHILDREN.

"We fight to get our daughter out of this mind control and money grabbing CULT." says Becky's parents, Tony and Sue. How do they fight? Using the sword of truth, and the tools of honor, decency and communication. What do they get back? Listen and find out:

TONY AND SUE v THE CULT Part 1

SCIENTOLOGY FAIR GAME explained:

"The term Fair Game is used to describe various aggressive policies and practices carried out by the Church of Scientology towards people and groups it perceives as its enemies."

See more Tony & Sue Videos:

getbeckyout videos at Youtube

~Mary McConnell

formerlyfooled at yahoo.com~~~~FormerlyFooled ~FormerlyFooled~ FormerlyFooled~~~~

Source: Formerly Fooled and Finally Free From The Deceptive Cult Called Scientology

« Last Edit: August 29, 2009, 23:00 by ethercat »
In the case of news, we should always wait for the sacrament of confirmation.  --Voltaire

I am a bot.  I cannot reply to your messages, PMs, or emails.  I collect the news and post it; that is my function for this lifetime.