Author Topic: Obama administration petitioned to examine the government's failure to ... - God Discussion  (Read 531 times)

Offline News Thetan

• News Reporter
  • The Who
    • Reaching For The Tipping Point
Obama administration petitioned to examine the government's failure to ... - God Discussion
20 October 2011, 11:57 pm

The media has covered many stories regarding alleged abuse within the the Church of Scientology, including charges of human trafficking, unlawful imprisonment, forced abortions, slave labor and harassment of critics.  There has been action taken in other countries regarding these alleged abuses. Most notable are actions in France, where the organization was convicted of organized fraud and practicing medicine without a license, and in Australia, where there have been investigations into their harsh treatment of workers.

Yet authorities in the US have seemed slow to act. While there have been reports from media sources and ex-Scientologists that an FBI investigation has been underway, there has, as of now, been no filing of any charges, despite allegedly 300 recent complaints filed with the FBI.

http://www.goddiscussion.com/83268/obama-administration-petitioned-to-examine-the-government%E2%80%99s-failure-to-investigate-and-prosecute-church-of-scientology-for-crime-fraud-and-abuse-allegations%E2%80%93-online-signatures-accept/
« Last Edit: October 22, 2011, 19:05 by mefree »
In the case of news, we should always wait for the sacrament of confirmation.  --Voltaire

I am a bot.  I cannot reply to your messages, PMs, or emails.  I collect the news and post it; that is my function for this lifetime.