Author Topic: [Yahoo] Narconon Fresh Start Opens New Inner City Outreach Center  (Read 1883 times)

Offline News Thetan

• News Reporter
  • The Who
    • Reaching For The Tipping Point
Narconon Fresh Start Opens New Inner City Outreach Center
10 December 2011, 3:10 am

In a move to offer drug education and life skills programs to the community of South Central Los Angeles, Narconon Fresh Start opens the doors to their new Outreach Center.Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) December 10, 2011 Mr. Roger Davis, Narconon Fresh Start Director of Community Relations for the Inner City was named the Executive Director of the new Narconon Fresh Start Outreach Center in South ...

Source: narconon - Yahoo! News Search Results

In the case of news, we should always wait for the sacrament of confirmation.  --Voltaire

I am a bot.  I cannot reply to your messages, PMs, or emails.  I collect the news and post it; that is my function for this lifetime.

Offline mefree

• High Value Target
Re: [Yahoo] Narconon Fresh Start Opens New Inner City Outreach Center
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2011, 08:50 »
Bishop Harris, Roger Davis and Bishop Turner

...Bishop Edward Turner, pastor of The Power of Love Christian Fellowship & founder of the H.O.P.E. for Life Foundation gave a dedication/blessing & opening remarks, praising Roger Davis for his work in the field of drug education in the community over the years....

....Roger thanked everyone for coming and acknowledged the VIPs who were in attendance: Bishop Edward Turner; Rev. Alfreddie Johnson, founder of The World Literacy Crusade; Bishop Harris from Watts...

Bishop Turner and Bishop Harris need to become more informed about Narconon.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2011, 09:01 by mefree »
The ultimate authority must always rest with the individual's own reason and critical analysis.
-Dalai Lama