Author Topic: Criminon blog  (Read 1953 times)

Offline ethercat

• Global Moderator
  • High Value Target
Criminon blog
« on: September 27, 2009, 17:07 »
I did not realize criminon (the equivalent to narconon, but for legal offenders) had a blog, though I guess I shouldn't be surprised, considering all the spammy narconon blogs and the fact that scientology seems to have embraced the internet as its possible saving grace, despite all the internet "entheta" they try to drown out.

http://criminonfoundation.blogspot.com/
Welcome to the Official Criminon International Blog. CRIMINON is an organization that was founded to assist criminal offenders overcome the past abuse of incarceration.

The funny thing about it is that they have an RSS feed on it, which is showing, amongst other things:

http://www.agoravox.com/article.php3?id_article=10667
Cult Claims epidemic of rape by psychiatrists !

There is currently an “epidemic” of rape by psychiatrists, according to officials of Scientology front group “Citizens Commission on Human Rights” (sic), or CCHR. In addition, the officials assert that psychiatrists intentionally network their “pet” sex offenders, in lieu of treating them, so that the sex offenders can “compare notes,” and then form “terror cells” in ordinary communities. In the first part of a recently released video compiled from interviews on two Florida local cable access Scientology-oriented TV shows, former CCHR president Dennis H. Clarke contends that rape of patients by psychiatrists is very common, and that all psychiatrists are sexual perverts.
snip video info and some other stuff (go see it at http://www.agoravox.com/article.php3?id_article=10667)

Scientology’s beliefs about psychiatry

According to Scientology and its front groups, psychiatrists are to blame not only for 9/11, but for the African slave trade, the Holocaust, ethnic cleansing in the Balkans, and virtually every bad thing that has happened in human history. Scientologists believe that “psychiatric rape” occurs at epidemic levels in the USA, and that psychiatrists use lobotomies and electroshock therapy to keep their victims quiet. Indeed, they believe that “ice-pick lobotomies” are routinely administered by psychiatrists. All Scientology front operations, including CCHR, “Youth for Human Rights” (sic), Narconon, Criminon, “Applied Scholastics,” “Volunteer Ministers,” and others, are 100% oriented to obliterating psychiatry. “Human rights,” in fact, is Scientology’s euphemism for “obliterating psychiatry.”

Beyond psychiatry’s evil deeds on this planet, Scientology’s founder L. Ron Hubbard explained some other things about the vicious shrinks. According to high-level Scientology doctrine, not available to Scientologists until they have paid as much as USD $300,000, it started with some trouble 75 million years ago, in a far-away galaxy. The place suffered from extreme overpopulation. A guy named Lord Xenu got the help of psychiatrists in summoning the galaxy’s inhabitants for an income tax inspection. Then each person was injected in the neck with a mixture of water and glycol, frozen, and put inside space-planes that looked very much like the DC-8 airliner that was popular in the 1960s. These space-planes flew to Earth (then known as “Teegeeack”), where the beings were stacked inside several volcanoes around the planet. Then Xenu dropped some massively large hydrogen bombs on top of them and blew them into smithereens - but smithereens that turned into parasitic ghosts. After a bunch of other crazy shenanigans involving movie theatres, implanted memories, a train, a circus, a gorilla, etc. etc. etc., these parasitic ghosts, or “body thetans,” now attach themselves in clusters to everyone on modern-day earth, and are responsible for all human mental, emotional and physical problems. Later in space history, psychiatrists of the Marcab Confederacy, planets around a star in the “handle” of the “Big Dipper” constellation, imposed income tax as a punishment, not as a tax. The Psychiatrists came to earth 225,000 years ago with the 5th Invader Force, and began their reign of terror. Scientology’s goal is the “total obliteration” of psychiatry, according to current Scientology leader David Miscavige. During his lifetime, L. Ron Hubbard wrote voluminously and lectured ad nauseam on how bad these characters are and about how important it is to exterminate the mental health profession, replacing it with Scientology.
There's much more to read at the link above.  Very funny, considering I found it on the Official Criminon blog.   :D

Another item from the RSS feed was this:

http://citypaper.net/blogs/clog/2009/09/25/did-scientologists-infiltrate-nolibs-town-hall-meeting/

Did Scientologists infiltrate NoLibs town hall meeting?
Friday, September 25th, 2009 at 1:36 pm

This week, CP got a call from a Northern Liberties resident with an unusual story. He, and about 50 other NoLibs residents, had attended a police town hall meeting on September 8. On his way out, he happened to pick up some literature that had been placed on a table by the door – in particular, three pamphlets entitled, "The Truth about Marijuana," "The Truth About Pain Killers," and "The Truth About Drugs."

The pamphlets, he says, seemed ordinary enough at first. It wasn't until he reached the end that he noticed the following tidbit:

"The first step is to understand why a person becomes trapped by drugs. In May 1969, when the international drug crisis was reaching its peak, author and humanitarian L. Ron Hubbard wrote: 'When a person is depressed or in pain and where he finds no physical relief from treatment, he will eventually discover for himself that drugs remove his symptoms. . ."

And this:

And for the person with a drug problem, there are also real solutions to addiction. Narconon, a drug rehabilitation program that utilizes the methods of L. Ron Hubbard, has a sucess rate of more than 75% . . .

The pamphlet, produced by a group called the Foundation for  Drug-Free World (based in L.A.), it seems, was a piece of Scientologist literature.

Narconon, the group mentioned – and which has a name strikingly similar to Nar-anon, the mainstream Narcotics Anonymous organization – is, in fact, a Scientology-based drug rehab program that has caused plenty of controversey over the years.

So how did this pamphlet wind up at a police-sponsored meeting?

To find out, I called the 26th District Police headquarters and got Crime Prevention Officer Megan Fabrizio, who had attended the meeting and had herself helped arrange the materials on the table.

Officer Fabrizio said she didn't know what I was talking about, but offered to dig up the box into which they had dumped everything on the table after the meeting.

To her surprise, she found the Scientology pamphlets buried in the pile.

"I don't where they came from," said Fabrizio. "They're not mine. This is something I've never ever seen."

Anybody, Officer Fabrizio pointed out, could have left them on that table.

And so the pamphlets' origin remains a mystery.

I guess it just goes to show that an entity that wants to control information shouldn't have an unmonitored RSS feed.  LOL.  Better get busy filtering that RSS entheta, Robert Paisola and Criminon!

Seriously, though, criminon is another scientology front group which helps scientology work its way into governments and communities, and gain undeserved credibility.  It feeds people into the narconon programs, which in turn, feed money into scientology. 

Money is scientology's lifeblood.

Narconon Reviews
   Independent Reviews of the Narconon Drug Rehab Programs
   Answers to Frequently Asked But Seldom Answered Questions

Offline wynot

• Supressive Person
  • wynot
Re: Criminon blog
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2009, 10:20 »
Generally I am glad that the cult is so poor at publicizing it's insane beliefs, but this time I wish they were better at it - the more people see that this is what scientologists think is true, the sooner the tipping point will be reached!

'til then;
wynot
"When nothing seems to help, I go look at a stonecutter hammering away at his rock, perhaps a hundred times without as much as a crack showing in it. Yet at the hundred and first blow it will split in two, and I know it was not that blow that did it, but all that had gone before."

Jacob Riis