Author Topic: Have You Told All? Inside My Time With Narconon and Scientology  (Read 31588 times)

Offline mefree

• High Value Target
I just wanted to say thank you to all of you.  This helps explain my sort of absence of late.  I know I'll continue to be in contact with many of you through PMs, email, etc. but stepping back from boards and stuff.

http://www.haveyoutoldall.com/parting-shot/

I think you have your priorities in order, Lucas. Thanks for all that you have done.

Wishing you the best!
The ultimate authority must always rest with the individual's own reason and critical analysis.
-Dalai Lama

Offline SocialTransparency

• High Value Target
I just wanted to say thank you to all of you.  This helps explain my sort of absence of late.  I know I'll continue to be in contact with many of you through PMs, email, etc. but stepping back from boards and stuff.

http://www.haveyoutoldall.com/parting-shot/

:D :-thanks-: ||O|| L-O-: the word "scientology" will one day not be at the forefront of your thoughts my friend,now go out and play!

Offline CoolHand

• Actual Trouble Source
  • Truth Revealed
Thank you for your sentiments.  For many of us it is such a personal evolution, and it would be difficult for any one to fully understand the other, and I definitely appreciate the support and kind words.

I do hope, though, that they would continue to make themselves available on a private basis to share their expertise and experience on specific worthy projects with potential to expose the criminality and abuse of the Miscavige regime.

Once again, my profound thanks for everything you have done and continue to do to expose Narconon.

I am absolutely still available privately, and as I stated, and I don't intend to completely disappear.  Each person plays, has played and will play their roles in this entire evolution - that I am confident of.

Offline CoolHand

• Actual Trouble Source
  • Truth Revealed
I think you have your priorities in order, Lucas. Thanks for all that you have done.

Wishing you the best!

Thank you for your kindness and understanding!

Offline CoolHand

• Actual Trouble Source
  • Truth Revealed
:D :-thanks-: ||O|| L-O-: the word "scientology" will one day not be at the forefront of your thoughts my friend,now go out and play!

Haha, thank you, ST!  I will relish the day when that is fully achieved!

Offline ethercat

• Global Moderator
  • High Value Target
Ah, Luke, we'll miss you around here...  I hope you'll pop in from time to time, just to say hello to us, and let Narconon/Scientology know you're still there. 

You came at just the right time, and I'll forever be grateful for that.  I understand your desire to move on, oh boy, do I ever!  So go and enjoy whatever good comes your way - you've earned it!

:OV--*
   Narconon Reviews
   Independent Reviews of the Narconon Drug Rehab Programs
   Answers to Frequently Asked But Seldom Answered Questions

Offline wynot

• Supressive Person
  • wynot
Luke, it was an honor, and a pleasure to meet you at the get-together. I will forever be amazed at the guts it took for you to do the things you have done since you realized the truth of what Narconon is. I think you have more than made up for your part in the scam, and I will always wish you the best wherever life takes you in the future.

And I'd like to echo ethercat's hope you will visit us in the forum once in a while, and let us know how things are going for you.

'til next time!
Tony Williams (wynot)
"When nothing seems to help, I go look at a stonecutter hammering away at his rock, perhaps a hundred times without as much as a crack showing in it. Yet at the hundred and first blow it will split in two, and I know it was not that blow that did it, but all that had gone before."

Jacob Riis

Offline CoolHand

• Actual Trouble Source
  • Truth Revealed
Ah, Luke, we'll miss you around here...  I hope you'll pop in from time to time, just to say hello to us, and let Narconon/Scientology know you're still there. 

You came at just the right time, and I'll forever be grateful for that.  I understand your desire to move on, oh boy, do I ever!  So go and enjoy whatever good comes your way - you've earned it!

:OV--*
Thank you!  I will forever be grateful for your hospitality, and of course I'll still be around here and there.  Oh, and they'll certainly know that I'm still around...

Offline CoolHand

• Actual Trouble Source
  • Truth Revealed
Luke, it was an honor, and a pleasure to meet you at the get-together. I will forever be amazed at the guts it took for you to do the things you have done since you realized the truth of what Narconon is. I think you have more than made up for your part in the scam, and I will always wish you the best wherever life takes you in the future.

And I'd like to echo ethercat's hope you will visit us in the forum once in a while, and let us know how things are going for you.

'til next time!
Tony Williams (wynot)

Thank you, Tony.  I will.  It was great meeting all of you as well!

Offline Mary_McConnell

• High Value Target
    • Formerly Fooled Finally Free of The Deceptive Cult Called Scientology
I was a bit sad reading this but, of course, I understand. It's not like you are completely out of the picture but you will be missed here, never the less :)

Thanks for all you have done and are doing in the background, Luke. And best wishes on all your other endeavors and priorities.

((HUGGS))

Mary
I am a volunteer advocate for victims of the Narconon scam. I am a former scientologist. I post anonymously. Mary McConnell is my long time nom de plume. Feel free to contact me for assistance in righting the wrongs.

Offline CoolHand

• Actual Trouble Source
  • Truth Revealed
Ok, so I couldn't stay away long.  Less than a month, actually.  http://www.haveyoutoldall.com/keep-honking-im-reloading/

Offline wynot

• Supressive Person
  • wynot
There is a very old, very bad joke about how some places (people or things) grow on you - like a fungus! Welcome back compadre!  __WB__

'til next time;
wynot
"When nothing seems to help, I go look at a stonecutter hammering away at his rock, perhaps a hundred times without as much as a crack showing in it. Yet at the hundred and first blow it will split in two, and I know it was not that blow that did it, but all that had gone before."

Jacob Riis

Offline Damian DeWitt

• Met Xenu
lulz.

Vance Woodward says he got addicted to Scientology as he writes in his book Addicted to Scientology.

He announced that he is moving on. He removed all his posts about Scientology and withdrew his book from Amazon.

I was sad to see him retire from the opposition.

But thank God I have my Kindle copy. I feel like I am a member of the Anti-Scientology Rare Books Club and own the equivalent of a Guttenberg Bible.

Since you have been in retirement from this lulzy and addictive opposition to the cult, Brent Whetstone has joined us.

He was a Buffalo Staffer who became a Christian minister and is broadcasting a series on Scientology this month on his weekly Saturday morning radio show. There is more info here on RFTTP. He is a great guy.

Topics for his show today:

"KSW, Leah Remini, Shelly Miscavige, a special interview with my lovely wife who told the church to shove it, and much much more!!!"

Today also Victoria Britton is giving a one hour interview about the death of her son Kyle Brennan on Colleen Sautez' X-Women show. It is at Noon Pacific and 3"00 pm Eastern. You can listen here:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/god-discussion/2013/07/20/kyle-victoria--a-story-of-injustice

Realizing that people coming new to Kyle's story would need background I created a bullet point list of events that led to Kyle's death. It is included in the show announcement I made at WWP:

https://whyweprotest.net/community/threads/victoria-britton-interview-on-the-death-of-kyle-brennan-saturday-july-20-2013-noon-pacific-time.112435/#post-2333187

Finally, I read your "I'm back" article and the excerpt from your book, and it occurred to me to offer my help publicizing Catton Communications.

I think a Twitter account would be helpful. There is a small but growing band of anons and exes tweeting, and we can promote you.

Just a handful of us on Twitter and FB got Kerry Kennedy to "postpone" her appearance in May at Anne Archer's Artists For Human Rights soirée in Hollywood.

Let us know how we can help.

Offline mefree

• High Value Target
Ok, so I couldn't stay away long.  Less than a month, actually.  http://www.haveyoutoldall.com/keep-honking-im-reloading/

The ultimate authority must always rest with the individual's own reason and critical analysis.
-Dalai Lama

Offline ethercat

• Global Moderator
  • High Value Target
Luke, I'm so sad to read in your blog post that Ella is being used by the "church" as a tool to try to coerce you into shutting up.   :'(  It's not really surprising, though, kinda more like par for the cult. 

One would hope that any judge who knew the truth about how and why Ella is being used this way would rule in your favor.  I'll try to promote Catton Communications where I can.  I wish Narconon Reviews had the money to hire you.

Glad you're back on the TP scene, though.   oOoToOo5
   Narconon Reviews

Offline CoolHand

• Actual Trouble Source
  • Truth Revealed
Thanks everybody, I truly appreciate it.  I know things will turn out well in the end, but the process sure is a bit rough!

However, if they think I gave them a swift kick in the nuts before, they'd better go buy a cup now.

Offline Witnessman

• Fly in the Ointment
Thanks everybody, I truly appreciate it.  I know things will turn out well in the end, but the process sure is a bit rough!

However, if they think I gave them a swift kick in the nuts before, they'd better go buy a cup now.

Thank you, Luke!  Hang in there and keep doing exactly what you are doing ... courageously and heroically!

Also, excellent job on the recent statement to Tony O on the Stacy Dawn Murphy case:

A lot has happened since the tragic death of Stacy Murphy. Oklahoma passed a new law aimed at tighter regulations. Local and national media outlets have shed light on Arrowhead and other Narconon centers’ corruption. A dozen civil suits are pending in Oklahoma and a class action lawsuit has been filed in Georgia. Officials from multiple agencies in several states are conducting criminal investigations into various Narconon practices. The list could go on, and will. Soon Arrowhead will be like Narconon of Georgia is now, without a single client and no money coming in, as they’ve been below the level of viability for many months already. My condolences to Stacy’s family and the other families who are not forgotten. The church of Scientology and all of its tentacles will pay for their inhumane practices and criminal acts. Justice and retribution are just around the corner. 

By the way, I have no doubt at all that attorney Gary Richardson is very seriously kicking ass in that and the other cases he is pursuing.

Offline mefree

• High Value Target
By the way, I have no doubt at all that attorney Gary Richardson is very seriously kicking ass in that and the other cases he is pursuing.

Awesome news, indeed!
-Dalai Lama

Offline ethercat

• Global Moderator
  • High Value Target
   Narconon Reviews

Offline Kelly Irwin

• On the path to knowledge

Nicely done. I hope you don't mind if I quote a piece of it here for Tipping Point readers.

Luke posted yesterday on his blog that his ex-wife Erica is trying to use their daughter Ella as a tool to silence him, to keep him from talking about the things Narconon doesn’t want people to know. What kind of mother would use a child like this?

Wake up, Erica! Luke is not the only one you’re hurting.

Luke displays a great degree of integrity in not bowing to the demands of his ex-wife and her “church”, although I’m quite sure it’s causing him a lot of pain to remain true to himself. He’s a father that his daughter will be proud of one day, when she can understand what happened.

Read Luke’s post, Keep Honking. I’m Reloading. Read about his and Ella’s father-daughter relationship, and the hateful words of Erica when Luke changed his mind about being a Scientologist, as told in a snippet from his book, Have You Told All?

Then come up to present time: Catton Communications, Luke’s company, needs clients so Luke can afford to hire an attorney and fight in court for his daughter. Her entire future depends on it.

Hire him, if you can use his services. Buy his book if you haven’t already. If you have, buy one for a friend. If you’re a lawyer, please get in touch with Luke and offer him your services pro-bono. Let’s see if we can put this father and daughter together again.