Author Topic: Another death on tuesday, 4/10/2012 at Narconon Arrowhead?  (Read 41742 times)

Offline sooner86

• On the path to knowledge
Re: Another death on tuesday, 4/10/2012 at Narconon Arrowhead?
« Reply #20 on: April 15, 2012, 20:44 »
Yeah, those objectives are pretty torturous. It would be one thing if they really worked. But, really while you're doing them you just feel stupid. There's only so many times you can 'look around a room and point at something you can have'... especially if you're so ill. She should have been under the care of a REAL physician(not Dr. Wooten). I'll be at Narconon Arrowhead on Tuesday. It's always terrible visiting. I feel sorry for everyone.

Offline ethercat

• Global Moderator
  • High Value Target
« Reply #21 on: April 15, 2012, 21:05 »
Pardon my ignorance, but what are "objectives"?  Are they the same as TRs, training routines?   ???
   Narconon Reviews
   Independent Reviews of the Narconon Drug Rehab Programs
   Answers to Frequently Asked But Seldom Answered Questions

Offline sooner86

« Reply #22 on: April 15, 2012, 21:30 »
An objective is a series of processes that bring a student out of past incidents and into "present time" with the ability to control and put order into the environment. At Narconon they have light objectives they use up through the purification program... When you have graduated from the purification program you move on to book 4B (the communication and perception course) which is an objectives course. The  Objectives are run into their entirety until the student reaches an EP, or End Phenomena. TR's and objectives go hand in hand.  TR's are supposed to prepare and train  you for Objectives.  All of it kind of seemed the same to me though.

an example of a light objective would be "Look around the room and tell me something you can have"  which would be repeated until the student displays VGIs.

They have a book and bottle objective that you're supposed to run for over 100+ hours according to LRH, but I didn't. There was a rumor if you pretend to have an Out of body experience they would EP you immediately... it was true.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2012, 22:06 by sooner86 »

Offline Mary_McConnell

• High Value Target
    • Formerly Fooled Finally Free of The Deceptive Cult Called Scientology
« Reply #23 on: April 15, 2012, 21:32 »
Pardon my ignorance, but what are "objectives"?  Are they the same as TRs, training routines?   ???

The objectives are the Upper Indoctrination Training Routines. This is where the person is made to ie: look at that wall, walk over to that wall, touch that wall, turn around ( and repeat over and over again until the person can do it like a robot without resistance) The person than reverses his role and does this with another student in return.

These drills uinclude the looking at, raising up and then yelling at an astray mentioned by Marc Headley about his auditing by Tom Cruise. There is also a 'book and bottle' routine, of following commands.

There are part of scientology's 'scriptures' as part of their 'bridge' . Narconon is a bridge to Scientology

http://alley.ethercat.com/storage/NarcononIsTheBridge.jpg
« Last Edit: April 15, 2012, 21:51 by Mary_McConnell »
I am a volunteer advocate for victims of the Narconon scam. I am a former scientologist. I post anonymously. Mary McConnell is my long time nom de plume. Feel free to contact me for assistance in righting the wrongs.

Offline Mary_McConnell

• High Value Target
« Reply #24 on: April 15, 2012, 21:53 »
An objective is a series of processes that bring a student out of past incidents and into "present time" with the ability to control and put order into the environment. At Narconon they have light objectives they use up through the purification program... When you have graduated from the purification program you move on to book 4B which is an objectives course. There more Objectives are run into their entirety until the student reaches an EP, or End Phenomena.

You describe that like a scientologist, lol! ( no offence intended)
I am a volunteer advocate for victims of the Narconon scam. I am a former scientologist. I post anonymously. Mary McConnell is my long time nom de plume. Feel free to contact me for assistance in righting the wrongs.

Offline sooner86

« Reply #25 on: April 15, 2012, 22:07 »
No offense taken! I was there for so long sometimes I feel like I was brainwashed into one! It's terrifying!

Offline SocialTransparency

• High Value Target
« Reply #26 on: April 15, 2012, 22:14 »
An objective is a series of processes that bring a student out of past incidents and into "present time" with the ability to control and put order into the environment. At Narconon they have light objectives they use up through the purification program... When you have graduated from the purification program you move on to book 4B (the communication and perception course) which is an objectives course. The  Objectives are run into their entirety until the student reaches an EP, or End Phenomena. TR's and objectives go hand in hand.  TR's are supposed to prepare and train  you for Objectives.  All of it kind of seemed the same to me though.

an example of a light objective would be "Look around the room and tell me something you can have"  which would be repeated until the student displays VGIs.

They have a book and bottle objective that you're supposed to run for over 100+ hours according to LRH, but I didn't. There was a rumor if you pretend to have an Out of body experience they would EP you immediately... it was true.
What does EP mean?

Offline sooner86

« Reply #27 on: April 15, 2012, 22:23 »
It means "end phenomena" if you come up with the right cognitions you pass the course and can EP :)

• High Value Target
« Reply #28 on: April 15, 2012, 22:32 »
It means "end phenomena" if you come up with the right cognitions you pass the course and can EP :)
hanks for the explanation. Learn something new every day. Some good,some bad.

Offline Mary_McConnell

• High Value Target
« Reply #29 on: April 15, 2012, 23:10 »
No offense taken! I was there for so long sometimes I feel like I was brainwashed into one! It's terrifying!

I know!  I was a scientologist for over 18 years  Lots of years of ?&?&?:O  ;D

Offline cnhender

• Fly in the Ointment
  • its a wog world
    • FB Narconon Exposed
« Reply #30 on: April 16, 2012, 13:43 »
Bloody Bastards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Colin, nice to see you here. 

These two deaths in such a short period of time at one Narconon are really awful, aren't they? 

One of our members said they have opened a medical detox at Arrowhead, just back at the end of February.  I wonder if it was there that this occurred?  If so, that's a terrible track record, only open for a month and a half, and already killing people?
Hi There!!

NN Arrowhead sickens me, and that goes for all of them bloddy Bastards. Breaks my hart everytime.

I was making phone calls yesterday and one of confimed the Onsight Medical Detox.  I was reading an article by Rachel Petersen ( http://mcalesternews.com/local/x2029130661/100-felony-cases-filed-in-Pittsburg-County-in-2012 ) and decided to contact the rehad facility she metioned in her article "The Oaks Rehabilitative Service""The Oaks Rehabilitative Service" http://kibois.org/ is legit.  I decided to call them after googling their name and noticed all the NN fake referal sites over running the search string.  I visited with a young lady, she was a little affraid of NN because her mom started working there earlyer this year.  She confirmed that NN Arrowhead now has an Onsight Medical Detox Facility and it is up and running.  My first phone call Monday morning is to Denika Cain @ ODMHSAS.  I'll post what news I get ASAP.  I believe I forgot to tell Mary about this during our phone chat yesterday.

Political Campaingns are sstarting to kick off here in Oklahoma, I'll be at every function held...we will make this a campaign issue.

Thanks, Colin. Really appreciate your good work. This whole licensing issue is baffleing, since they had the respidential program license suspended after the inspection in November. There had to be a subsequent inspection after Gabrial's death was reported by people here, causing more concerns. We didn't think they would renew the residential license in time for Dec 31st but instead, they got this other license for Onsite Med Detox. 

On another note, do we have any idea which hospital the ambulance took the young girl, who died April 10th, to in Pittsburg Co.? I'm presuming it was in Pittsburg Co since the death was reported to that sheriff only.

I confirmed with ODMHSAS that NN Arrowhead has been issued a Medical Detox License. http://arrowheaddetox.com/drug-detox . NN filed it as a DBA under Narconon of Oklahoma Inc. called ARROWHEAD MEDICAL DETOX.  This is a good read about the facility from 2006 when they were talking about it. http://mcalesternews.com/local/x963727028/Narconon-set-to-open-detox-center/print

http://npidb.org/organizations/residential_treatment/substance_abuse_disorder_rehabilitation_facility_324500000x/1790057057.aspx

Information on NARCONON OF OKLAHOMA, INC.

NPI Number

State Identifier(s)

Group Name

NARCONON OF OKLAHOMA, INC.
Doing business as ARROWHEAD MEDICAL DETOX

Credentials

- Lic #: ()

Mailing Address

Confidential

Business Address

1500 S GEORGE NIGH EXPY
MCALESTER, OK 74501-7409

Phone (918) 339-5800

Name

GARY SMITH - (CEO)

Primary Specialty

Residential Treatment Facilities / Substance Abuse Disorder Rehabilitation Facility

Additional Specialties

Last Modified

02/02/2012

View the Data Dissemination Notice from the CMS regarding the information that is being displayed on this site.

Edit: fixed formatting.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2012, 16:01 by ethercat »
Respectfully,
CH

Offline cnhender

• Fly in the Ointment
  • its a wog world
    • FB Narconon Exposed
« Reply #31 on: April 16, 2012, 13:45 »
OOPPPSS /\ /\... Sorry for double quotes....
Respectfully,
CH

Offline ethercat

• Global Moderator
  • High Value Target
« Reply #32 on: April 16, 2012, 14:17 »
OOPPPSS /\ /\... Sorry for double quotes....

I'll see if I can fix the formatting.  You don't mind if I edit it (just the format codes), do you?
   Narconon Reviews

Offline Sunshine

• Merchant of Chaos

Offline cnhender

• Fly in the Ointment
  • its a wog world
    • FB Narconon Exposed
« Reply #34 on: April 16, 2012, 14:43 »
Go right ahead, and thank you...I don't know what happened on that one...:)
Respectfully,
CH

Offline ethercat

• Global Moderator
  • High Value Target
« Reply #35 on: April 16, 2012, 16:02 »
Go right ahead, and thank you...I don't know what happened on that one...:)

LOL, I don't either.  But it's fixed now.   :)
   Narconon Reviews

Offline mefree

• High Value Target
« Reply #36 on: April 16, 2012, 19:48 »

I confirmed with ODMHSAS that NN Arrowhead has been issued a Medical Detox License. http://arrowheaddetox.com/drug-detox . NN filed it as a DBA under Narconon of Oklahoma Inc. called ARROWHEAD MEDICAL DETOX.  This is a good read about the facility from 2006 when they were talking about it. http://mcalesternews.com/local/x963727028/Narconon-set-to-open-detox-center/print

http://npidb.org/organizations/residential_treatment/substance_abuse_disorder_rehabilitation_facility_324500000x/1790057057.aspx

NPI Number

State Identifier(s)

Group Name

Credentials

Mailing Address

Confidential

Business Address

1500 S GEORGE NIGH EXPY
MCALESTER, OK 74501-7409

Phone (918) 339-5800

Name

GARY SMITH - (CEO)

Primary Specialty

Residential Treatment Facilities / Substance Abuse Disorder Rehabilitation Facility

Additional Specialties

Last Modified

02/02/2012

View the Data Dissemination Notice from the CMS regarding the information that is being displayed on this site.

??? How could ODMHSAS license a medical detox run by Narconon? They have received recent complaints and they are now aware of both deaths, correct? The second death may have occurred after the licensing, but still........ I'm baffled.
The ultimate authority must always rest with the individual's own reason and critical analysis.
-Dalai Lama

• High Value Target
« Reply #37 on: April 16, 2012, 20:02 »

NPI Number

State Identifier(s)

Group Name

Credentials

Mailing Address

Confidential

Business Address

1500 S GEORGE NIGH EXPY
MCALESTER, OK 74501-7409

Phone (918) 339-5800

Name

GARY SMITH - (CEO)

Primary Specialty

Additional Specialties

Last Modified

02/02/2012

??? How could ODMHSAS license a medical detox run by Narconon? They have received recent complaints and they are now aware of both deaths, correct? The second death may have occurred after the licensing, but still........ I'm baffled.

Baffled? Well Oklahoma once you get out of Oklahoma city or say Tulsa things get real rural real fast, Like Narconon Chilocco was, Arrowhead is in the middle of nowhere. The historical checks and balances we take for granted here are in place in Oklahoma,But it takes eons to get anyone to do anything. Example being Narconon Chilocco. That facility ran for years WITHOUT state licensing. Heck many of the same people involved in ArrowHead now were involved with the failed Chilocco facility.

Offline Mary_McConnell

• High Value Target
« Reply #38 on: April 16, 2012, 23:40 »
Will post tomorrow on what I found about the girl. Very sad situation.  :.{....

Offline mefree

• High Value Target
« Reply #39 on: April 17, 2012, 21:16 »
Will post tomorrow on what I found about the girl. Very sad situation.  :.{....

I'm dreading this story. Without all of the details, it's clear she did not receive an appropriate medical evaluation for her symptoms.
The ultimate authority must always rest with the individual's own reason and critical analysis.
-Dalai Lama