Author Topic: Petition to Evaluate the investigation of Pittsburg Co. Sheriff Joel Kerns  (Read 1493 times)

Offline Suppressive Person

• Met Xenu

Sheriff Joe Kerns. "Everything we found seems to be in order. I know for a fact they are trying to save people's lives to get them off drugs." And "I would rather have a live Scientologist than a dead kid".

Sounds like the Sheriff has had his palm greased.  Unfortunately,  Scientology has plenty of hush money to go around

I signed the petition.
When we remember that we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained.
-- Mark Twain

Offline wynot

• Supressive Person
  • wynot
I signed it too; let's hope they get many more signatures quickly!

'til later;
wynot
"When nothing seems to help, I go look at a stonecutter hammering away at his rock, perhaps a hundred times without as much as a crack showing in it. Yet at the hundred and first blow it will split in two, and I know it was not that blow that did it, but all that had gone before."

Jacob Riis

Offline mefree

• High Value Target
Me too. Thanks for posting AnonLover.
The ultimate authority must always rest with the individual's own reason and critical analysis.
-Dalai Lama

Offline ethercat

• Global Moderator
  • High Value Target
Thank you, Anon Lover.  I guess there's so much going on with Narconon, we can't get it all around everywhere it needs to be.  I guess there are worse problems to have.   ;)  Thanks for helping.
   Narconon Reviews
   Independent Reviews of the Narconon Drug Rehab Programs
   Answers to Frequently Asked But Seldom Answered Questions