Author Topic: Scientology Might Have a Spy Working Within New York Media - mediabistro.com  (Read 1139 times)

Offline News Thetan

• News Reporter
  • The Who
    • Reaching For The Tipping Point
Scientology Might Have a Spy Working Within New York Media - mediabistro.com
1 March 2011, 5:10 pm
By Chris O'Shea

John Cook, writing for The New York Observer, has a very interesting piece today that alleges John Connolly – a former NYPD detective turned journalist, who has written for Vanity Fair, Gawker, and The Daily Beast – is a paid informant for the Church of Scientology.

The claims come from two previously high ranking members (they both defected) of the church: Marty Rathbun and Mike Rinder. Supposedly Connolly has been using his reporter credentials to pump other media members for information on anything they were going to write about regarding Scientology.

more at http://www.mediabistro.com/fishbowlny/scientology-might-have-a-spy-working-within-new-york-media_b29318
« Last Edit: March 01, 2011, 21:05 by mefree »
In the case of news, we should always wait for the sacrament of confirmation.  --Voltaire

I am a bot.  I cannot reply to your messages, PMs, or emails.  I collect the news and post it; that is my function for this lifetime.

Offline wynot

• Supressive Person
  • wynot
Please remember, as silly as the above  sounds, this cult infiltrated the
US government in an attempt to prevent it's leaders from being convicted of tax evasion; framed a reporter for terroristic threats to punish her for publishing the truth about their scam; and successfully got away with their murder (as in depraved indifference) by dehydration of a member in good standing who became mentally ill.

There truly is no behavior too vile for Scientology leadership to engage in.

'til next time;
wynot
"When nothing seems to help, I go look at a stonecutter hammering away at his rock, perhaps a hundred times without as much as a crack showing in it. Yet at the hundred and first blow it will split in two, and I know it was not that blow that did it, but all that had gone before."

Jacob Riis